Tuesday night’s election results must’ve been such a relief for Vice President Joe Biden: Finally he could tell the world about his upcoming Parks and Recreation cameo!
President Obama’s second-in-command shot a brief scene when the NBC comedy filmed in Washington, D.C. this summer, EW.com and The New York Times report.
Because the veep’s appearance on the show could’ve been considered a campaign contribution that would’ve violated Federal Election Commission regulations, all parties were sworn to secrecy, and the comedy held the scene until after the election.
Related | Parks and Recreation »
- Kimberly Roots
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- Liam Neeson hates it when things like Crimea are 'Taken' on 'SNL' (From Hitfix. 9 March 2014, 12:35 AM, PST)
- Recap: 'Saturday Night Live' – Lena Dunham And The National (From Hitfix. 8 March 2014, 7:08 PM, PST)
- 'Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey': President Barack Obama to introduce Fox special (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 8 March 2014, 7:00 PM, PST)
"Parks and Recreation" (2009)
- Too Drab: What the Heck Are They Wearing?!? (From TooFab. 8 March 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
- ‘Grimm's’ Reggie Lee Addresses Fears Around Sgt. Wu's Big Episode: ‘I'm Not Leaving’ the Show (From The Wrap. 7 March 2014, 5:43 PM, PST)
- TV Ratings: 'Big Bang' leads Thursday while 'Idol' and 'Scandal' dip (From Hitfix. 7 March 2014, 8:52 AM, PST)
- Bill Whitaker Joins ‘60 Minutes’ As Correspondent (From Deadline TV. 6 March 2014, 12:15 PM, PST)
- Glenn Beck Mocks Obama and Kerry for Not Taking Palin Seriously (From Mediaite - TV. 4 March 2014, 9:45 AM, PST)
- Arizona Governor Weighs Controversial 'Religious Freedom' Bill (From PEOPLE.com. 26 February 2014, 5:05 AM, PST)