Los Angeles, Nov 8: Singer Taylor Swift says no girl should make men a priority and should live their life.
"My advice about guys has to do with how you prioritise them. They can be a part of your life but never let the guy be your life. They can live in your world, but never make the guy your world," Twist magazine quoted her as saying.
"Knowing who you are and being independent and strong will be attractive to the right guy. Try too hard to impress a guy or putting. »
- Lohit Reddy
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Anne Hathaway Talks Ageism in Hollywood: "I Can't Be Upset About It" (From TooFab. 3 September 2015, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- I doubt Taylor Swift realized ‘Wildest Dreams’ was racist, and that’s a problem (From Hitfix. 3 September 2015, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift -- Boat Torched Near Beach House ... 'Property of Taylor Swift' (From TMZ. 3 September 2015, 11:43 AM, PDT)
John Mayer (VII)
- Who Knew John Mayer and Bob Saget Were Buddies? See More Unlikely Celebrity BFFs! (From E! Online. 3 September 2015, 4:18 PM, PDT)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 21 Cast Includes Gary Busey and Paula Deen (From MovieWeb. 2 September 2015, 8:38 AM, PDT)
- Matt Damon Shares Cool 'Bourne' Sequel Plot and Production Updates (From Moviefone. 28 August 2015, 6:20 AM, PDT)
- ‘Hollywood Game Night’ Ratings Jump, ‘Zoo’ Dips As NBC Wins Night (From Deadline TV. 2 September 2015, 9:25 AM, PDT)
- Mila Kunis' "Bachelor In Paradise" Obsession Is Real -- Compares Ashton Kutcher to Contestant Jared (From TooFab. 1 September 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Mila Kunis Forced Ashton Kutcher to Take a Photo With His Bachelor in Paradise Look-Alike and It's Amazing (From E! Online. 1 September 2015, 8:53 AM, PDT)