Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and La Reid may have lost a number of fans last week for their unpopular elimination decisions, yet the show must go on! Tonight on The X Factor, the live shows continue as the Top 12 perform.
Get those thumbs ready, folks, because after the next two hours of what we all hope to be mind-boggling performances, Khloe Kardashian-Odom and Mario Lopez will prompt America to vote for the first time this second season. Hopefully, the duo can set their how-do-i-look cares aside long enough to do so!
Similar News ItemsBritney Spears
- Rihanna should headline 2018 Super Bowl Halftime Show, according to our readers (From Gold Derby. 18 July 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Britney Spears Admits Raising Two Boys as a Single Mom is 'a Challenge' (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 July 2017, 5:54 AM, PDT)
- Britney Spears Opens Up About The Challenges Of Being A Single Mom: ‘My Kids Come First, Always’ (From ET Canada. 17 July 2017, 5:20 PM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato ‘Loving’ Being Compared To Miley Cyrus & Selena Gomez (From HollywoodLife. 19 July 2017, 3:59 PM, PDT)
- Country Crooner Keith Urban Joins YouTube Original Series ‘Best.Cover.Ever.’ (From Tubefilter News. 19 July 2017, 2:38 PM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato Releases Music Video For New Single “Sorry Not Sorry” (From Uinterview. 19 July 2017, 12:18 PM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- Louis Tomlinson’s Friends from Home Keep Him Grounded — and How One Direction Supported Him After His Mom’s Death (From PEOPLE.com. 19 July 2017, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Carolyn McCall to Be ITV’s First Female CEO (From Women and Hollywood. 17 July 2017, 11:01 AM, PDT)
- Fifth Harmony Reveals Who's the Fifth Member After Camila Cabello's Exit (From E! Online. 13 July 2017, 8:10 AM, PDT)