Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and La Reid may have lost a number of fans last week for their unpopular elimination decisions, yet the show must go on! Tonight on The X Factor, the live shows continue as the Top 12 perform.
Get those thumbs ready, folks, because after the next two hours of what we all hope to be mind-boggling performances, Khloe Kardashian-Odom and Mario Lopez will prompt America to vote for the first time this second season. Hopefully, the duo can set their how-do-i-look cares aside long enough to do so!
Similar News ItemsBritney Spears
- Rachel Bilson Shares Her Experience With Motherhood So Far (From Popsugar. 2 July 2015, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- Britney Spears' Mom Rocks Out to Her Hit Song ''Toxic'' in the Car: Watch the Hilarious Video! (From E! Online. 2 July 2015, 10:41 AM, PDT)
- Lynne Spears Jams Out to Britney Spears' "Toxic" in Funny Instagram Video From Jamie Lynn: Watch Now! (From Us Weekly. 2 July 2015, 6:35 AM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- The Voice don't want X Factor 'cast-offs' (From Virgin Media - TV. 3 July 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Simon Cowell defends Nick Grimshaw hiring: 'No one knew who I was' (From Virgin Media - TV. 3 July 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Nick Grimshaw wants Jessie Ware to join him at X Factor Judges' Houses (From Digital Spy - TV news. 3 July 2015, 2:06 AM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato Wears Confusing, Smh-Inducing $495 Flannel Hybrid Shorts (From Us Weekly. 3 July 2015, 9:46 AM, PDT)
- Suits Has Been Renewed For Season 6 (From BuzzSugar. 2 July 2015, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato Rocks Super Sexy Bondage Bra with Cutoffs & Thigh-High Mesh Boots on the Red Carpet—Look! (From E! Online. 2 July 2015, 9:15 AM, PDT)