It's just a 30-second TV spot, but it tells you that Russell's character is about as far removed from "Felicity" and "Waitress" as you can get. You'll see her kick a guy in the face, seduce a man while wearing a blonde wig and black bra and pull a knife on her husband (Rhys, "Brothers and Sisters").
In "The Americans," Russell and Rhys play a married couple who are running a network of Kgb operatives in and around Washington in 1981. Their two kids aren't aware of their real job, and neither (at first, anyway) is their neighbor, an FBI agent played by Noah Emmerich. Former CIA officer Joe Weisberg created the series, and "Justified's" Graham Yost is among the executive producers.
Similar News Items"Justified" (2010)
- The Originals' Claire Holt Joins NBC Drama Aquarius as Series Regular (From TVLine.com. 29 July 2014, 3:23 PM, PDT)
- New Stills From Hitman: Agent 47 Featuring Star Trek's Zachary Quinto And More (From ComicBookMovie. 29 July 2014, 12:59 PM, PDT)
- First Look at Homeland’s Rupert Friend in Hitman Reboot, Agent 47 (From HeyUGuys. 24 July 2014, 4:01 PM, PDT)
- Britney Spears Takes Sons to Disneyland -- See Her "Mouseketeers" (From TooFab. 27 July 2014, 7:51 AM, PDT)
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes is a Tearjerker?: A Movie Review (From 28 Days Later Analysis. 24 July 2014, 8:56 PM, PDT)
- Cool Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes Concept Art By Vance Kovacs (From ComicBookMovie. 24 July 2014, 8:16 AM, PDT)
- "The Americans" Reminds Us How Good Cold War Spy Thrillers Can Be (From JustPressPlay. 28 July 2014, 6:43 PM, PDT)
- Potential Powerhouse – How to Fix Pride and Glory (From SoundOnSight. 13 July 2014, 6:10 AM, PDT)
- AMC's 'Walking Dead' marathon: A survival guide (From EW.com - PopWatch. 3 July 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)