Dax Shepard certainly has his own brand of cool and his own idea of what comedy is. His latest directorial effort Hit & Run (co-directed with David Palmer) tries to play freely and wildly, but doesn’t quite pan out. It’s mostly harmless and sort of entertaining because of Tom Arnold’s freak-outs and Bradley Cooper‘s weird hair, but not once does the film’s core characters, played by Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell, give you anything to root for.
It’s messy, with some redeeming qualities. It was shot on the super cheap end though, so don’t expect much crying from Shepard and the bunch.
Our very own Jonathan Lack had this to say about the film in his review:
Hit & Run has a clear, »
- Jeremy Lebens
Similar News ItemsBradley Cooper (I)
- ‘American Sniper’ Killer to Appeal Murder Conviction (From The Wrap. 28 February 2015, 10:45 AM, PST)
- Jennifer Lawrence denies David O Russell feud: "I adore this man" (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 28 February 2015, 10:33 AM, PST)
- Box Office: Will Smith’s ‘Focus’ Sets Sights on $20 Million Opening (From Variety - Film News. 28 February 2015, 8:24 AM, PST)
Kristen Bell (I)
- What Is Wendi McLendon-Covey's Surprising Hobby? (From PEOPLE.com. 26 February 2015, 1:35 PM, PST)
- Are Reality Shows Safe For Kids? (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 February 2015, 1:23 PM, PST)
- 'Frozen Fever' Trailer: Anna, Elsa, and Olaf Return and They've Brought a New Song (From Movies.com. 25 February 2015, 1:06 PM, PST)
- Ru? Instant Reaction Review Podcast Ep. 126 – Horrible Bosses Review (From AreYouScreening. 26 February 2015, 4:42 PM, PST)
- Stx Entertainment Dates Films With Matthew McConaughey, Julia Roberts, Jason Blum (From Variety - Film News. 25 February 2015, 10:47 AM, PST)
- New VOD and Streaming Movies, Plus: How to Watch Oscar Winner J.K. Simmons in 'Whiplash' at Home Now (From Movies.com. 24 February 2015, 5:00 PM, PST)