Dax Shepard certainly has his own brand of cool and his own idea of what comedy is. His latest directorial effort Hit & Run (co-directed with David Palmer) tries to play freely and wildly, but doesn’t quite pan out. It’s mostly harmless and sort of entertaining because of Tom Arnold’s freak-outs and Bradley Cooper‘s weird hair, but not once does the film’s core characters, played by Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell, give you anything to root for.
It’s messy, with some redeeming qualities. It was shot on the super cheap end though, so don’t expect much crying from Shepard and the bunch.
Our very own Jonathan Lack had this to say about the film in his review:
Hit & Run has a clear, »
- Jeremy Lebens
Similar News ItemsBradley Cooper (I)
- Bradley Cooper Rumored To Be Dating Model Irina Shayk (From Uinterview. 5 May 2015, 4:23 PM, PDT)
- 'Indiana Jones 5' Will be Made. Whenc Ummmm... (From Rope Of Silicon. 5 May 2015, 10:29 AM, PDT)
- Mindy Kaling Reveals Cover & Release Date for New Book, 'Why Not Me?' (From Moviefone. 5 May 2015, 10:15 AM, PDT)
Kristen Bell (I)
- Cecily Strong Joins Melissa McCarthy Comedy ‘Michelle Darnell’ (From Deadline. 28 April 2015, 2:34 PM, PDT)
- Unity Documentary Opens Worldwide Beginning August 12; Features 100 Celebrity Narrators (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 22 April 2015, 11:47 AM, PDT)
- Documentary ‘Unity’ Set for Aug. 12 Release with 100 Star Narrators (From Variety - Film News. 22 April 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Watch the trailer for A Lego Brickumentary (From Flickeringmyth. 3 May 2015, 5:55 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Aniston Gives Leftover Ice Cream to Strangers (From E! Online. 1 May 2015, 8:05 AM, PDT)
- A Lego Brickumentary Trailer Goes Inside the Wide World of Lego (From Collider.com. 30 April 2015, 1:19 PM, PDT)