Her brother states that the allegations are completely untrue and that Ariel, who now lives with her sister, does not speak to the rest of her family and says that their mother does everything for Winter. He also says that the allegations by their sister, Shanelle Gray, when she filed for emancipation from their family 20 years ago, are untrue as well.
Gray has filed for legal guardianship of Winter, claiming that the Modern Family star was a victim of both physical and emotional abuse.
Report: Sofia Vergara trying to block sale of hacked 'personal' photos
Winter's mother has spoken to People, denying the allegations: "It's all untrue, it's all untrue," she declared. "I have my doctor's letter that my daughter's never been abused. ... I have stylists' »
Similar News Items"Modern Family" (2009)
- ABC 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 3/23/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 March 2017, 1:37 PM, PDT)
- TV Ratings Report: Did Empire Return Up? (From TVfanatic. 23 March 2017, 9:07 AM, PDT)
- Emmy Predictions 2017: Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series (From Indiewire. 23 March 2017, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Sofia Vergara’s ‘Raze’ Media Venture Announces Board Appointment, Key Hires (From Tubefilter News. 23 March 2017, 9:07 AM, PDT)
- #IDo: The Best Social Celebrity Wedding Pictures (From Popsugar. 20 March 2017, 12:20 PM, PDT)
- Modern Family’s Rico Rodriguez Mourns Death of His Father in Moving Instagram Tribute (From PEOPLE.com. 20 March 2017, 6:02 AM, PDT)
- Ariel Winter's Giving Us an Exclusive First Look at H&M's Festival Collection (From E! Online. 22 March 2017, 3:55 AM, PDT)
- Ariel Winter Smokes a Giant Cigar in a Bra and Sheer Top in China: See Her Sexy Travel Pics! (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 March 2017, 3:37 AM, PDT)
- Modern Family: Is the ABC TV Show Cancelled or Renewed for Season Nine? (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 March 2017, 11:30 AM, PDT)