Her brother states that the allegations are completely untrue and that Ariel, who now lives with her sister, does not speak to the rest of her family and says that their mother does everything for Winter. He also says that the allegations by their sister, Shanelle Gray, when she filed for emancipation from their family 20 years ago, are untrue as well.
Gray has filed for legal guardianship of Winter, claiming that the Modern Family star was a victim of both physical and emotional abuse.
Report: Sofia Vergara trying to block sale of hacked 'personal' photos
Winter's mother has spoken to People, denying the allegations: "It's all untrue, it's all untrue," she declared. "I have my doctor's letter that my daughter's never been abused. ... I have stylists' »
Similar News Items"Modern Family" (2009)
- Comedy’s Comeback: Networks Push Boundaries with Bold New Half-Hours (From Variety - TV News. 30 August 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- TV Scorecard: What Shows Have Been Canceled or Renewed in 2016? (From BuzzSugar. 29 August 2016, 2:55 PM, PDT)
- Julie Bowen Joins Melissa McCarthy’s Comedy ‘Life of the Party’ (From Variety - Film News. 29 August 2016, 12:21 PM, PDT)
- Bend and Snap! Reese Witherspoon Is Game for Legally Blonde and Sweet Home Alabama Sequels (From PEOPLE.com. 26 August 2016, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- Modern Family Is All Grown Up In New Season 8 Art (From E! Online. 23 August 2016, 1:03 PM, PDT)
- The Female Brain Gains James Marsden, Lucy Punch and Toby Kebbell (From We Got This Covered. 23 August 2016, 7:12 AM, PDT)
- Bella Thorne Grateful for All the "Accepting" Messages After Revealing She Is Bisexual (From E! Online. 23 August 2016, 4:41 PM, PDT)
- Can You Tell the Difference Between Kylie Jenner and Ariel Winter? (From E! Online. 19 August 2016, 1:21 PM, PDT)
- Ariel Winter Defends ‘Risqué’ Instagram Posts: ‘Everyone Has A Butt’ (From Uinterview. 18 August 2016, 9:39 AM, PDT)