Her brother states that the allegations are completely untrue and that Ariel, who now lives with her sister, does not speak to the rest of her family and says that their mother does everything for Winter. He also says that the allegations by their sister, Shanelle Gray, when she filed for emancipation from their family 20 years ago, are untrue as well.
Gray has filed for legal guardianship of Winter, claiming that the Modern Family star was a victim of both physical and emotional abuse.
Report: Sofia Vergara trying to block sale of hacked 'personal' photos
Winter's mother has spoken to People, denying the allegations: "It's all untrue, it's all untrue," she declared. "I have my doctor's letter that my daughter's never been abused. ... I have stylists' »
Similar News Items"Modern Family" (2009)
- ABC 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 3/10/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 10 March 2014, 2:17 PM, PDT)
- TV Review: ‘Chrisley Knows Best’ (From Variety - TV News. 10 March 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- "The Walking Dead": Enter Lauren Cohan (From SneakPeek. 10 March 2014, 6:21 AM, PDT)
- Review: John Turturro Casts Himself in Awkward 'Fading Gigolo' (From Thompson on Hollywood. 10 March 2014, 2:46 PM, PDT)
- Jon Favreau, John Leguizamo in first clip of new comedy Chef - watch (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 9 March 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Chef: Jon Favreau cooks up an amiable comedy for SXSW 2014 opener - review (From The Guardian - Film News. 9 March 2014, 9:46 AM, PDT)
- Mr. Peabody and Sherman Review (From CinemaNerdz. 10 March 2014, 11:26 AM, PDT)
- Boy Meets World History in ‘Mr. Peabody & Sherman’ (From BuzzFocus.com. 8 March 2014, 4:07 PM, PST)
- 'Mr. Peabody & Sherman' Review Roundup: Critics Surprised By Top-Notch Cartoon Reboot (From Uinterview. 7 March 2014, 9:00 PM, PST)