After much speculation and only a few hints as to what we should expect, Nintendo finally offered up details on the Nintendo Network ID and Wii U's video chat functionality during a recent Japanese Nintendo Direct.
Satoru Iwata began the live-stream by giving fans a look at what comes inside the Wii U Deluxe bundle, during what he called the “official pre-release unboxing ceremony” (Sometimes I think he's a bigger fan of Nintendo than we are). You can see it all after the break!
As you can see the Deluxe Set comes full of extra goodies, including an Hdmi cable – something that should come with everything that plugs into an HDTV these days. Here in the States the Wii U Deluxe will also come with a charging cable for the GamePad, the consoles necessary power supply, a charging dock for the GamePad and a stand for the GamePad. Nintendo Land »
- Don Hatfield
Similar News ItemsNintendo of America [us]
- Traditional Media Grabs for the ESports Control (From Variety - TV News. 13 July 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- New Modes, Levels, and Gear Coming to Splatoon 2 (From Cinelinx. 6 July 2017, 9:56 AM, PDT)
- Mini Super Nintendo Classic Console Is Coming This Fall (From MovieWeb. 26 June 2017, 3:41 PM, PDT)
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild Has Heartwarming Tribute to Satoru Iwata (From TVovermind.com. 16 March 2017, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- In Memoriam: Remembering the Late Bill Paxton (From TVovermind.com. 7 March 2017, 4:00 AM, PST)
- Game of Thrones Intro Gets Reimagined for Zelda: Link to the Past (From MovieWeb. 17 May 2016, 8:49 AM, PDT)