After much speculation and only a few hints as to what we should expect, Nintendo finally offered up details on the Nintendo Network ID and Wii U's video chat functionality during a recent Japanese Nintendo Direct.
Satoru Iwata began the live-stream by giving fans a look at what comes inside the Wii U Deluxe bundle, during what he called the “official pre-release unboxing ceremony” (Sometimes I think he's a bigger fan of Nintendo than we are). You can see it all after the break!
As you can see the Deluxe Set comes full of extra goodies, including an Hdmi cable – something that should come with everything that plugs into an HDTV these days. Here in the States the Wii U Deluxe will also come with a charging cable for the GamePad, the consoles necessary power supply, a charging dock for the GamePad and a stand for the GamePad. Nintendo Land »
- Don Hatfield
Similar News ItemsNintendo of America [us]
- Super Mario Run Gameplay Trailer Dashes Online (From We Got This Covered. 8 December 2016, 1:26 PM, PST)
- Nintendo Switch and Super Mario Run make Us TV debut (From Den of Geek. 8 December 2016, 12:55 AM, PST)
- How 90s videogame ads tried to disguise Kirby's cuteness (From Den of Geek. 25 November 2016, 4:43 AM, PST)
- Game of Thrones Intro Gets Reimagined for Zelda: Link to the Past (From MovieWeb. 17 May 2016, 8:49 AM, PDT)
- Late Nintendo CEO Iwata Honored With Animated Tribute (Video) (From The Wrap. 17 March 2016, 10:36 AM, PDT)
- Game Developers Choice Awards pays tribute to Nintendo’s Satoru Iwata (From Flickeringmyth. 17 March 2016, 9:47 AM, PDT)