First Lady Michelle Obama‘s style icon status is already trickling down to her girls.
Joining her parents on stage prior to President Barack Obama‘s re-election acceptance speech Tuesday in Chicago, 11-year-old daughter Sasha looked primed to follow in her stylish mom’s footsteps in a gray cardigan, layered necklaces and a Zara bow accented top, paired with an emerald print skirt by American designer Chris Benz (which was handed down by her big sister) and matching J.Crew flats.
Older sister Malia appeared equally celebratory in a scoopneck black top, a hot pink Zara belt, an Asos peacock blue circle skirt and J. »
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- Watch President Obama attempt to list all the dead ‘Game of Thrones’ characters (From Hitfix. 29 July 2016, 2:36 PM, PDT)
- Barack Obama wants to shut down Task Force X in preview of Suicide Squad: Rebirth #1 (From Flickeringmyth. 29 July 2016, 12:40 PM, PDT)
- Seth Meyers Takes ‘A Closer Look’ At Hillary Clinton’s Speech & More (From Deadline TV. 29 July 2016, 10:04 AM, PDT)
- Malia Obama Proves She's Just Like Us While Partying at Lollapalooza (From E! Online. 29 July 2016, 6:55 PM, PDT)
- How Hillary Clinton Beat Donald Trump Using Hollywood at the DNC (From Indiewire. 29 July 2016, 12:29 PM, PDT)
- 10 Biggest Winners and Losers From the Democratic National Convention (From Variety - TV News. 29 July 2016, 10:43 AM, PDT)
- Beyond the red carpet for Iris by Anne-Katrin Titze (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 24 April 2015, 3:38 AM, PDT)
- Actors Alison Pill and Joshua Leonard Are Engaged (From PEOPLE.com. 4 January 2015, 7:15 AM, PST)
- Style Awards Red Carpet: Ariana Grande, Kate Upton & More — Pics (From HollywoodLife. 4 September 2013, 6:34 PM, PDT)