First Lady Michelle Obama‘s style icon status is already trickling down to her girls.
Joining her parents on stage prior to President Barack Obama‘s re-election acceptance speech Tuesday in Chicago, 11-year-old daughter Sasha looked primed to follow in her stylish mom’s footsteps in a gray cardigan, layered necklaces and a Zara bow accented top, paired with an emerald print skirt by American designer Chris Benz (which was handed down by her big sister) and matching J.Crew flats.
Older sister Malia appeared equally celebratory in a scoopneck black top, a hot pink Zara belt, an Asos peacock blue circle skirt and J. »
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- Lena Dunham on SNL: See the Highlights Here (From PEOPLE.com. 9 March 2014, 8:05 AM, PDT)
- 'Cosmos' then and now: The 'personal voyage' of Carl Sagan, the Hollywood cool of Neil deGrasse Tyson (From EW.com - PopWatch. 9 March 2014, 8:02 AM, PDT)
- Liam Neeson hates it when things like Crimea are 'Taken' on 'SNL' (From Hitfix. 9 March 2014, 12:35 AM, PST)
- Jimmy Fallon can't keep it together when Stephen Colbert visits 'The Tonight Show' -- Video (From EW.com - PopWatch. 8 March 2014, 12:30 PM, PST)
- Harvey Weinstein at UCLA: Hillary Clinton Benghazi Flap 'Complete Bull---' (From The Hollywood Reporter. 8 March 2014, 11:51 AM, PST)
- Obama's Motown Mishap: Watch the Potus’ Aretha Franklin ‘Respect’ Spelling Fail (Video) (From The Wrap. 7 March 2014, 4:51 PM, PST)
- Style Awards Red Carpet: Ariana Grande, Kate Upton & More — Pics (From HollywoodLife. 4 September 2013, 6:34 PM, PDT)
- Look: Nicki Minaj Covers Teen Vogue..In A Tutu! (From Huffington Post. 13 May 2013, 10:23 AM, PDT)
- What Designer Will Michelle Obama Wear To The Inauguration? (From HollywoodLife. 17 January 2013, 3:51 PM, PST)