Sky high heels on the red carpet are always a must for celebrity moms. However, when it comes to everyday fashion even glamorous gals like Jennifer Garner, Heidi Klum and Julia Roberts opt for comfort over chic.
That means kicking off the heels and tossing on some New Balance sneakers, which fortunately don't come with a Hollywood sized price tag.
Roberts proves she's a do-it-all mom. She's been spotted grabbing groceries near her Los Angeles home sporting some comfy New Balance sneakers. In fact, Roberts passes her comfortable fashion sense on to her three kids (Hazel, Phin and ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsJulia Roberts (I)
- Dominic West Joins Jodie Foster And George Clooney In Money Monster (From We Got This Covered. 26 February 2015, 4:43 AM, PST)
- Every Day I'm Hustling: Film’s 10 most memorable con artists (From Cineplex. 25 February 2015, 2:17 PM, PST)
- Casting: Routh, Ferrell, West, Chandler, Standen (From Dark Horizons. 25 February 2015, 12:07 PM, PST)
- The Oscars Party Started at Elton John's Star-Studded Bash (From Popsugar. 24 February 2015, 12:20 PM, PST)
- Sia Shows Her Elusive Face on Oscar Night: See the Photo (From PEOPLE.com. 23 February 2015, 12:40 PM, PST)
- 2015 Academy Awards: See Inside the Epic After-Parties! (From TooFab. 23 February 2015, 9:51 AM, PST)
Jennifer Garner (I)
- Al Pacino And Christopher Plummer Star in New Clip From Danny Collins Movie (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 25 February 2015, 5:59 PM, PST)
- Oscar de la Renta, L’Wren Scott: Red Carpet Stars Who Won’t Be Forgotten (From Variety - Film News. 24 February 2015, 8:58 PM, PST)
- Are Red Carpet Questions Sexist? Reese Witherspoon Joins Push to #AskHerMore (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 February 2015, 11:15 AM, PST)