Mark Wahlberg and Michael Bay have clearly hit it off working on "Pain and Gain," because they're now going to be working a new film together. Back in October, Michael Bay stated that the new project won't be "Transformers 4," but it turns out that he might have spoken too soon.
Since "Transformers 4" will replace the franchise's original cast with a slew of new actors, many had hoped Bay would be casting Wahlberg in his new movie. But while the project that they're working on now is something else entirely, Bay wrote on his website that the passionate fan response has forced him reconsider his stance on not having Wahlberg in "T4."
"I squashed a rumor that was on the internet last week. It was about Mark Walhberg. Mark was rumored to be staring in Transformers 4. We are working on another movie together, not T4. I had such »
- Terri Schwartz
Similar News ItemsMichael Bay
- ‘War Room’ Success Defies Critics, Who Seem to Have It in for Faith-Based Movies (From The Wrap. 30 August 2015, 11:31 AM, PDT)
- Why All Film Directors Should Be Forced To Make A Film For $7,000 (From Flickeringmyth. 30 August 2015, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Never Let Go review [FrightFest 2015]: “Uninspired rehash of Taken formula” (From The Hollywood News. 28 August 2015, 2:15 PM, PDT)
Mark Wahlberg (I)
- 'Concussion' Trailer Has Will Smith Tackling NFL Head Injuries (From MovieWeb. 31 August 2015, 7:49 AM, PDT)
- Summer Box Office 2015: Winners and Losers (From Moviefone. 31 August 2015, 5:41 AM, PDT)
- Scorsese (Costly) Short Featuring the Director, DiCaprio, and De Niro Has Been Pulled from Venice Festival (From Alt Film Guide. 29 August 2015, 6:29 PM, PDT)
- Is Shia Labeouf Dating Riley Keough's Bff? Actor Seen Holding Hands With Sasha Lane After Mia Goth Fight (From E! Online. 31 August 2015, 4:41 PM, PDT)
- Shia Labeouf splits from Mia Goth? (From National Ledger. 31 August 2015, 12:32 AM, PDT)
- Joe Carnahan Finally Shoots Five Against A Bullet (From EmpireOnline. 28 August 2015, 2:40 AM, PDT)