Long, long ago in a galaxy far, far away, Carrie Fisher once played Princess Leia in the original "Star Wars" trilogy. And for the past 29 years, she's been cool with that legacy, occasionally appearing at conventions and reunions and generally being a good sport about things. But now that Disney has purchased Lucasfilm and is making a new "Star Wars" trilogy, does she really want to play Leia again, all these years later?
Well, of course she does — and we've got the video right here to prove it.
Of course, it's still a little unclear whether "Star Wars: Episode VII" will feature Leia, Luke and Han, but with rumors flying that the primary actors that made "Star Wars" such a big hit are all in talks with Disney to return to outer space, it was only a matter of time before someone with a camera finally caught up with Fisher and asked her point blank. »
- Scott Harris
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Watch George Lucas’ Student Short Film That Inspired His Feature Debut (From The Film Stage. 20 October 2014, 1:46 PM, PDT)
- James Gunn Talks ‘Guardians’ Sequel, VFX, Crossovers (From Variety - Film News. 20 October 2014, 12:35 PM, PDT)
- Simon Kinberg Explains the Delay of ‘Fantastic Four’ Promotion (From Slash Film. 20 October 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
Star Wars: Episode VII (2015)
- George Lucas explains why movie studios are what is wrong with Hollywood (From JoBlo. 20 October 2014, 7:48 AM, PDT)
- Jordan Unveils Tax Incentives for Foreign Films (From The Hollywood Reporter. 20 October 2014, 5:37 AM, PDT)
- The 'Star Wars' Effect: Why Hollywood Is Hot on Abu Dhabi (From The Hollywood Reporter. 19 October 2014, 10:27 AM, PDT)
Carrie Fisher (I)
- Wlfcc Cosplay – Our Favourites (From The Hollywood News. 20 October 2014, 4:30 AM, PDT)
- Star Wars: Episode VII to finish filming in three weeks, says producer (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 18 October 2014, 11:18 AM, PDT)
- 'Avengers 2' and 'Star Wars 7' Effects Break New Ground at Ilm (From MovieWeb. 17 October 2014, 10:37 AM, PDT)