Gemma Arterton (Clash of the Titans, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time) has signed on and Benedict Cumberbatch (War Horse, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy) is in talks to star in the long-gestating comedy Absolutely Anything, which most of the Monty Python team are involved with.
The film follows a teacher who discovers he has magical powers that allow him to wipe out classrooms of badly behaved students and bring people back to life. As he learns how to control these powers, he experiences a series of mishaps.
Absolutely Anything is being directed by Terry Jones, and will include voiceovers from Jones and fellow Pythons Terry Gilliam, Michael Palin and John Cleese, along with Robin Williams. Jones also co-wrote the film with Gavin Scott, and filming is due to start early next year.
Similar News ItemsJeremy Renner
- Over 100 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer Images (From MovieWeb. 4 March 2015, 3:06 PM, PST)
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' On-Set Exclusive: What Makes the Sequel Bigger & Better? (From Entertainment Tonight. 4 March 2015, 2:58 PM, PST)
- Go behind the scenes of Avengers: Age of Ultron with director Joss Whedon (From Cineplex. 4 March 2015, 2:51 PM, PST)
- 'Mr. Holmes' Trailer: Ian McKellen Gives Sherlock One Last Hurrah (From Movies.com. 4 March 2015, 9:00 PM, PST)
- Cumberbitches, Watch Out: Ian McKellen’s the New (But Much Older) Sherlock in Mr. Holmes (From Vulture. 4 March 2015, 12:14 PM, PST)
- Watch the first trailer for Mr. Holmes starring Ian McKellen (From Flickeringmyth. 4 March 2015, 12:07 PM, PST)
Star Trek Into Darkness (2013)
- New poster for Hitman: Agent 47 (From Flickeringmyth. 2 March 2015, 3:26 AM, PST)
- Epix and Syfy Pay Tribute to Leonard Nimoy This Weekend (From MovieWeb. 28 February 2015, 8:38 AM, PST)
- Horror's Final Girls: What happened to the stars of Halloween, Scream? (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 28 February 2015, 1:30 AM, PST)