Gemma Arterton (Clash of the Titans, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time) has signed on and Benedict Cumberbatch (War Horse, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy) is in talks to star in the long-gestating comedy Absolutely Anything, which most of the Monty Python team are involved with.
The film follows a teacher who discovers he has magical powers that allow him to wipe out classrooms of badly behaved students and bring people back to life. As he learns how to control these powers, he experiences a series of mishaps.
Absolutely Anything is being directed by Terry Jones, and will include voiceovers from Jones and fellow Pythons Terry Gilliam, Michael Palin and John Cleese, along with Robin Williams. Jones also co-wrote the film with Gavin Scott, and filming is due to start early next year.
Similar News ItemsJeremy Renner
- Swat: CBS Commits to New Take on Classic Cop Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 September 2016, 5:11 PM, PDT)
- Marvel submits Captain America: Civil War for awards consideration (From Flickeringmyth. 26 September 2016, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Oscar-Winning Producer Greg Shapiro Joins Im Global as President of Feature Film Production (From The Wrap. 26 September 2016, 7:33 AM, PDT)
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston, Refuses To Ask About Taylor Swift (From ET Canada. 28 September 2016, 12:24 PM, PDT)
- Doctor Strange Character Posters Surface As Tilda Swinton Addresses The McU’s Take On Ancient One (From We Got This Covered. 28 September 2016, 12:06 PM, PDT)
- The Ancient One, Kaecilius and Mordo get Doctor Strange character posters (From Flickeringmyth. 28 September 2016, 11:15 AM, PDT)
Star Trek Into Darkness (2013)
- Dwayne Johnson shares Jumanji set video (From Flickeringmyth. 26 September 2016, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Jumanji plot details revealed with new cast additions (From Flickeringmyth. 24 September 2016, 3:55 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Ring’ Threequel Delayed for the Third Time By Paramount (From Variety - Film News. 22 September 2016, 6:08 PM, PDT)