On Thursday’s episode of The Vampire Diaries, titled “The Killer,” Connor (Todd Williams) takes Jeremy, Matt, and April hostage at the Grill, and the Salvatore Brothers disagree on the best plan to save them. It’s an episode that provides a lot of answers about the vampire hunter, Williams says.
Entertainment Weekly: Connor is a character who, at the moment, is very easy to dislike. Is there something in his backstory that would surprise us?
Todd Williams: That’s what this episode is about, basically shedding some light as to why Connor’s doing what he’s doing. »
- Mandi Bierly
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- CW 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 9/24/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 September 2016, 1:48 PM, PDT)
- "The Vampire Diaries: Pictures Of You" (From SneakPeek. 24 September 2016, 8:17 AM, PDT)
- The Vampire Diaries: Creators Talk About Crafting the Series Finale (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 September 2016, 12:57 PM, PDT)
- The CW’s Dream Team: Top Producers on Their Hit Series (From Variety - TV News. 23 September 2016, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- "The Vampire Diaries: The Night of the Comet" (From SneakPeek. 22 September 2016, 12:48 PM, PDT)
- Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder Stroll Arm in Arm Around the Big Apple (From Popsugar. 21 September 2016, 8:45 PM, PDT)
"In Plain Sight" (2008)
- Queen of the South: Season Two Renewal, New Showrunner, for USA Network Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 6 September 2016, 7:26 PM, PDT)
- Queen of the South: Renewed for Season 2 with New Showrunner (From TVfanatic. 6 September 2016, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- ‘Queen of the South’ Renewed for Season 2 at USA With New Showrunner (From Variety - TV News. 6 September 2016, 1:00 PM, PDT)