On Thursday’s episode of The Vampire Diaries, titled “The Killer,” Connor (Todd Williams) takes Jeremy, Matt, and April hostage at the Grill, and the Salvatore Brothers disagree on the best plan to save them. It’s an episode that provides a lot of answers about the vampire hunter, Williams says.
Entertainment Weekly: Connor is a character who, at the moment, is very easy to dislike. Is there something in his backstory that would surprise us?
Todd Williams: That’s what this episode is about, basically shedding some light as to why Connor’s doing what he’s doing. »
- Mandi Bierly
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- 'Vampire Diaries' Ep, Ian Somerhalder on Romantic 'Purgatory' and 'Giant' Finale (From The Hollywood Reporter. 24 April 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Game of Thrones' New King Speaks! Plus, Tvd's Damon and Elena Are So Not Over and a Grey's Secret We Can't Believe (From E! Online. 24 April 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- “Community” Campaigns for Sixth Season, HBO Adapting J.K. Rowling’s “Casual Vacancy” and “Big Bang Theory” Aims For Ten (From The Backlot. 24 April 2014, 4:42 AM, PDT)
- Mikael Returns in these Stills and Extended Preview of The Originals Episode 1.20 - A Closer Walk with Thee (From Dread Central. 22 April 2014, 10:15 PM, PDT)
- Stare at these Photos and Extended Preview of The Originals Episode 1.19 - An Unblinking Death (From Dread Central. 15 April 2014, 10:20 PM, PDT)
- Kevin Williamson looks back at the 'Dawson's Creek' series finale: The art of saying goodbye (From EW.com - Inside TV. 15 April 2014, 5:02 PM, PDT)
"In Plain Sight" (2008)
- Syfy Orders 12 Monkeys To Series (From We Got This Covered. 5 April 2014, 8:51 AM, PDT)
- Syfy picks up '12 Monkeys' drama to series (From EW.com - Inside TV. 4 April 2014, 1:48 PM, PDT)
- Syfy Gives 12 Monkeys a 12-Episode Series Order (From Dread Central. 4 April 2014, 1:17 PM, PDT)