On Thursday’s episode of The Vampire Diaries, titled “The Killer,” Connor (Todd Williams) takes Jeremy, Matt, and April hostage at the Grill, and the Salvatore Brothers disagree on the best plan to save them. It’s an episode that provides a lot of answers about the vampire hunter, Williams says.
Entertainment Weekly: Connor is a character who, at the moment, is very easy to dislike. Is there something in his backstory that would surprise us?
Todd Williams: That’s what this episode is about, basically shedding some light as to why Connor’s doing what he’s doing. »
- Mandi Bierly
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- PopWatch Confessional TV Jukebox edition: What songs do you wish you'd heard on TV this year? (From EW.com - PopWatch. 25 May 2013, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- 'The Originals' new premiere episode: What's coming for 'The Vampire Diaries' spinoff? (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 24 May 2013, 3:40 PM, PDT)
- TV Fanatic Round Table: Best Season Finale (From TVfanatic. 24 May 2013, 1:37 PM, PDT)
- 'The Originals' star Phoebe Tonkin: 'I'm team Klaroline!' (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 23 May 2013, 12:04 PM, PDT)
- New Vampire Diaries Season 5 Katherine & Elena Fun Spoiler Teasers Dished Out (From OnTheFlix. 23 May 2013, 11:14 AM, PDT)
- Vampire Diaries Season 5 Jeremy’s Resurrection To Cause A Few Problems For Him & More (From OnTheFlix. 23 May 2013, 10:59 AM, PDT)
"In Plain Sight" (2008)
- Mary McCormack heads to ‘The Compound’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 21 May 2013, 2:49 PM, PDT)
- Marc Alan Fishman: Vince McMahon – The Devil In Plain Sight (From Comicmix. 18 May 2013, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Welcome to the Family' trailer: Mike O'Malley deals with daughter's unexpected pregnancy in new NBC comedy (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 13 May 2013, 1:53 PM, PDT)