On Thursday’s episode of The Vampire Diaries, titled “The Killer,” Connor (Todd Williams) takes Jeremy, Matt, and April hostage at the Grill, and the Salvatore Brothers disagree on the best plan to save them. It’s an episode that provides a lot of answers about the vampire hunter, Williams says.
Entertainment Weekly: Connor is a character who, at the moment, is very easy to dislike. Is there something in his backstory that would surprise us?
Todd Williams: That’s what this episode is about, basically shedding some light as to why Connor’s doing what he’s doing. »
- Mandi Bierly
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- Vampire Diaries Series Finale: Damon and Elena Hug in (Yet Another) Teaser (From TVLine.com. 27 February 2017, 7:46 PM, PST)
- Nina Dobrev is Going to Be on Workaholics This Week (From TVovermind.com. 27 February 2017, 3:00 PM, PST)
- TV's Top Couple 2017: Vote in the Final Four Now! (From E! Online. 27 February 2017, 2:02 PM, PST)
- The Vampire Diaries Season 8 Episode 14 Review: It's Been a Hell of a Ride (From TVfanatic. 25 February 2017, 6:44 AM, PST)
- 9 Cast Members Who Are Coming Back For The Vampire Diaries Finale (From BuzzSugar. 24 February 2017, 1:30 PM, PST)
- The Vampire Diaries: The CW Series Finale Made Paul Wesley Cry (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 February 2017, 2:59 PM, PST)
"In Plain Sight" (2008)
- Who is Inbar Lavi, actress who plays Maddie on Bravo’s series Imposters? (From Monsters and Critics. 7 February 2017, 10:05 AM, PST)
- Mary McCormack Among Loaded Cast of AMC/Channel 4 Tech Biz Drama (From TVLine.com. 26 October 2016, 7:48 AM, PDT)
- Queen of the South: Season Two Renewal, New Showrunner, for USA Network Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 6 September 2016, 7:26 PM, PDT)