Dominic Cooper has got a need... a need to be in the "Need for Speed" movie.
He's the latest actor to consider joining the upcoming video game adaptation that is going to be based on EA's popular game franchise. Variety has the news, reporting that the "Captain America: The First Avenger" star is in talks for a role in the movie.
He'll be joining Aaron Paul and Imogen Poots in the film, which we're guessing is going to feel like something out of the "Fast and the Furious" series. Though it's not going to be based on one game in particular, it's been reported that "Need for Speed" is going to stay very true to the franchise that it's based on.
In addition to the casting news, we've learned a bit more about what "Need for Speed" is going to be about. Paul is to play a racer who also »
- Terri Schwartz
Similar News ItemsCaptain America: The First Avenger (2011)
- Jurassic World 2 adds The Get Down star Justice Smith to its cast (From Flickeringmyth. 2 December 2016, 10:25 AM, PST)
- Spider-Man gets underarm webbing in Spider-Man: Homecoming, new poster teased (From Flickeringmyth. 2 December 2016, 10:10 AM, PST)
- The Get Down Star Justice Smith Signs On For The Jurassic World Sequel (From ComicBookMovie. 1 December 2016, 2:27 PM, PST)
Aaron Paul (I)
- Aaron Paul -- Happy 30th to My Wife ... Let's Do Thai For 10 (Photo Gallery) (From TMZ. 2 December 2016, 1:59 PM, PST)
- Aaron Paul Surprised His Wife with a Trip to Thailand — See Inside the Amazing Airbnb Where They Stayed (From PEOPLE.com. 2 December 2016, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Aaron Paul's Birthday Surprise For Wife Lauren Parsekian Brought Her to (Happy) Tears (From Popsugar. 1 December 2016, 8:12 AM, PST)
Dominic Cooper (I)
- First look: Dominic Cooper and Gemma Arterton in 'The Escape' (From ScreenDaily. 4 November 2016, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- Joan Collins Comedy ‘The Time of Their Lives’ Drives to Afm With Independent (From Variety - Film News. 28 October 2016, 6:07 AM, PDT)
- Steve Dillon, Comic Book Artist and Preacher Creator, Has Died (From PEOPLE.com. 22 October 2016, 10:40 AM, PDT)