Taylor Lautner is the latest Twilight star to open up about his love life with Cosmopolitan magazine, and he doesn't hold back from sharing his views on adultery and giving his relationship rules.
When asked by the publication about his feelings towards cheating, the actor said, "To be honest, I've never been involved in any of those situations, so I don't know [if trust can be regained]. It would be just a guess and a shot in the dark, and I don’t want to give that if I haven’t even been there myself."
Related Video: Lautner's Life After Twilight
Lautner-- who has been romantically connected to a string of famous stars including Taylor Swift-- said of possibly reconnecting with his exes, "I absolutely think it’s possible. It depends on how long you were with that person. If it was a long, serious relationship, I think it’s quite easy to rekindle. I guess it »
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Coming Distractions: Ghost stories go arthouse in this trailer for Kristen Stewart’s Personal Shopper (From The AV Club. 29 September 2016, 5:42 PM, PDT)
- ‘Personal Shopper’ Trailer: Kristen Stewart and Olivier Assayas Put An Art House Spin On The Paranormal (From Indiewire. 29 September 2016, 2:22 PM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart Gets Spooked in U.S. Trailer for Olivier Assayas’ ‘Personal Shopper’ (From The Film Stage. 29 September 2016, 1:44 PM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson and Fka Twigs Resurface in La Following Breakup Rumors (From Popsugar. 27 September 2016, 2:40 PM, PDT)
- Could more ‘Twilight’ sequels be on the way? (From The Hollywood News. 26 September 2016, 11:40 PM, PDT)
- More Twilight Sequels Are Possible Says Lionsgate (From MovieWeb. 26 September 2016, 3:42 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Is Obsessed With Celine Dion and "So Over" Taylor Swift (From Popsugar. 29 September 2016, 12:27 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Says Taylor Swift Feud Was ‘To Protect’ Her Husband (From ET Canada. 29 September 2016, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian West Is 'So Over' Her Feud with Taylor Swift: 'I Don't Want to Talk About Her Anymore' (From PEOPLE.com. 29 September 2016, 8:30 AM, PDT)