There’s a new Les Miserables TV spot. See it below.
Les Miserables is based on the musical adaptation of Victor Hugo’s French novel of the same name. The Tom Hooper-directed musical stars Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe, Anne Hathaway, Amanda Seyfriend, Eddie Redmayne and Aaron Tveit. Here’s an official synopsis of the film:
“Set against the backdrop of 19th-century France, “Les Misérables” tells an enthralling story of broken dreams and unrequited love, passion, sacrifice and redemption–a timeless testament to the survival of the human spirit. Jackman plays ex-prisoner Jean Valjean, hunted for decades by the ruthless policeman Javert (Crowe) after he breaks parole. When Valjean agrees to care for factory worker Fantine’s (Hathaway) young daughter, Cosette, their lives change forever.”
Next month, the world’s longest-running musical will hit the big screen. The film is set to be released on Christmas Day.
In the TV spot below, »
- Laura Frances
Similar News ItemsAnne Hathaway
- Love According to 21st Century Movies (From HeyUGuys. 27 July 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Ten Best: Movies to get excited for in the second half of 2014 (From Blogomatic3000. 26 July 2014, 9:53 AM, PDT)
- New trailer for Chris Nolan's 'Interstellar' shows off the strong '2001' influence (From Hitfix. 25 July 2014, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- Superheroes Get Rockstar Makeovers (From GeekTyrant. 29 July 2014, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- Comic-Con: Sam Raimi Vamps ‘The Last Of Us’ Movie At Screen Gems Panel (From Deadline New York. 25 July 2014, 12:21 PM, PDT)
- Podcast: Reviewing 'Hercules', 'Lucy' & 'Magic in the Moonlight' Plus Some 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Talk (From Rope Of Silicon. 25 July 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- New VOD and Streaming Movies, Plus: Conjure Up 'Oculus' at Home Before Disc (From Movies.com. 29 July 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Writer Ari Handel Tells Us What Movie Was Harder to Get Made, 'Noah' or 'The Fountain' (From Movies.com. 28 July 2014, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- Giveaway: Win a 'Noah' Poster Signed by the Cast (From MovieWeb. 28 July 2014, 2:23 PM, PDT)