Co-anchoring ABC News’ coverage, the veteran journalist struck a different manner from her practiced, straight-news-delivering style.
Sawyer spoke more slowly than usual while seeming to prop herself on outstretched arms at the anchor desk she shared with George Stephanopoulos.
“Okay,” she said at one point around 10 p.m. Est, “I wanna — can we have our music, because this is another big one here? Minnesota, we’re ready to project Minnesota, right now. … Well, tonight we know that President Barack has won Minnesota, »
- Associated Press
Similar News ItemsABC News [us]
- Jennifer Aniston envies Gisele Bundchen's hair (From RealBollywood. 11 December 2013, 2:50 AM, PST)
- Ben Affleck opens up about relationship with wife Jennifer Garner (From RealBollywood. 10 December 2013, 2:06 AM, PST)
- Pink keen to expand family (From RealBollywood. 10 December 2013, 2:05 AM, PST)
"The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" (1996)
- ‘Daily Show’: How Congress’ Budget Deal is Like the ‘Free Willy’ Ending (From The Wrap. 12 December 2013, 6:06 AM, PST)
- Jon Stewart Sings ‘Sound of Music’-Style: Raul Castro Is No Hitler (From The Wrap. 11 December 2013, 8:46 AM, PST)
- Comedy Central’s ‘Tosh.0′ Gets Three-Year Renewal (From Deadline TV. 10 December 2013, 12:17 PM, PST)
- Stephen Colbert Releases Obamacare Christmas Carol Parodies (Video) (From The Wrap. 12 December 2013, 6:49 AM, PST)
- Best of 2013: 'Breaking Bad' vs. 'The Walking Dead' (From EW.com - PopWatch. 11 December 2013, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Colbert on ‘Who Needs a Raise When You Have TV?’ Column: ‘You’re Welcome, Middle Class’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 11 December 2013, 9:21 AM, PST)