Co-anchoring ABC News’ coverage, the veteran journalist struck a different manner from her practiced, straight-news-delivering style.
Sawyer spoke more slowly than usual while seeming to prop herself on outstretched arms at the anchor desk she shared with George Stephanopoulos.
“Okay,” she said at one point around 10 p.m. Est, “I wanna — can we have our music, because this is another big one here? Minnesota, we’re ready to project Minnesota, right now. … Well, tonight we know that President Barack has won Minnesota, »
- Associated Press
Similar News ItemsABC News [us]
- UK Media Misidentify Jailed Man as London Terror Suspect (From The Wrap. 22 March 2017, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- Morning Scramble: Ad Dollars Surged at ‘CBS This Morning’ in 2016 (From Variety - TV News. 22 March 2017, 8:37 AM, PDT)
- Hero Cat Alerts Wisconsin Couple to Carbon Monoxide in Their Home (From PEOPLE.com. 21 March 2017, 8:36 AM, PDT)
"The Daily Show" (1996)
- Number of Comedy Central Specials from Women Slowly-but-Surely Increasing (From Women and Hollywood. 22 March 2017, 1:02 PM, PDT)
- Late-Night Hosts Share Theories on Ivanka Trump Getting a West Wing Office (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 22 March 2017, 6:43 AM, PDT)
- Late-Night Hosts Share Theories on Ivanka Trump Getting a West Wing Office (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 22 March 2017, 6:43 AM, PDT)
- Samantha Bee on Trump Budget, American Health Care Act: 'Surprise!' Potus Has No Idea What He's Doing (From TVLine.com. 23 March 2017, 5:29 AM, PDT)
- Stephen Colbert Talks TrumpCare’s Mysterious Three Bucket Strategy (From TVovermind.com. 23 March 2017, 3:26 AM, PDT)
- Ina Garten Replaces Jeffrey with Stephen Colbert on Her Latest Cookbook—Should We Be Worried? (From PEOPLE.com. 22 March 2017, 1:38 PM, PDT)