Co-anchoring ABC News’ coverage, the veteran journalist struck a different manner from her practiced, straight-news-delivering style.
Sawyer spoke more slowly than usual while seeming to prop herself on outstretched arms at the anchor desk she shared with George Stephanopoulos.
“Okay,” she said at one point around 10 p.m. Est, “I wanna — can we have our music, because this is another big one here? Minnesota, we’re ready to project Minnesota, right now. … Well, tonight we know that President Barack has won Minnesota, »
- Associated Press
Similar News ItemsABC News [us]
- David Muir Joins Hoda Kotb, Regis Philbin to Co-Host Broadcasting and Cable Hall of Fame Gala (From The Wrap. 3 August 2015, 9:24 AM, PDT)
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals She's Lost 35 Pounds on Fitness Kick (From Us Weekly. 2 August 2015, 3:05 AM, PDT)
- Avril Lavigne Dons a Bikini Amid Lyme Disease Battle, Looks Amazing (From TooFab. 31 July 2015, 7:45 AM, PDT)
"The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" (1996)
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers' (From Rolling Stone. 4 August 2015, 7:02 AM, PDT)
- Amy Schumer Shares Details From Her Vacation With Jennifer Lawrence, Thinks She Looks Like the Actress' Coach (From E! Online. 4 August 2015, 6:05 AM, PDT)
- Jon Stewart Bids ‘Adios Motherf–ker’ to Fox News (Video) (From The Wrap. 4 August 2015, 5:20 AM, PDT)
- 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' to Return to Brooklyn for Week of Shows (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 4 August 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Supergirl: Jenna Dewan-Tatum to Recur as Lucy Lane, Jimmy Olsen's Ex (From TVLine.com. 3 August 2015, 5:27 PM, PDT)
- Is Barack Obama our funniest president? (From Hitfix. 3 August 2015, 5:06 PM, PDT)