Co-anchoring ABC News’ coverage, the veteran journalist struck a different manner from her practiced, straight-news-delivering style.
Sawyer spoke more slowly than usual while seeming to prop herself on outstretched arms at the anchor desk she shared with George Stephanopoulos.
“Okay,” she said at one point around 10 p.m. Est, “I wanna — can we have our music, because this is another big one here? Minnesota, we’re ready to project Minnesota, right now. … Well, tonight we know that President Barack has won Minnesota, »
- Associated Press
Similar News ItemsABC News [us]
- Facebook To Update The Look, Features Of Pages’ Video Sections (From Tubefilter News. 24 December 2014, 2:27 PM, PST)
- Kelly Rowland Posts Pic of Baby Titan Getting a Kiss From His Daddy! (From E! Online. 24 December 2014, 5:29 AM, PST)
- DirecTV, Disney Ink Multiyear Pact That Includes Internet-Video Rights (From Variety - TV News. 23 December 2014, 1:14 PM, PST)
"The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" (1996)
- Egyptian satirist Bassem Youssef fined millions in dispute with TV channel (From The Guardian - TV News. 23 December 2014, 10:29 AM, PST)
- Al Jazeera America Marks Anniversary of Egypt Arrests with ‘Journalism Is Not a Crime’ Special (From Variety - TV News. 22 December 2014, 11:35 AM, PST)
- From the Ashes of Sony Hack, Momentum Grows for ‘Interview’ Release (From The Wrap. 22 December 2014, 8:29 AM, PST)
- 2014 in Review, Part 1: Best and Worst in Drama, Comedy and Reality, the Most Improved, Underrated and More! (From TVLine.com. 24 December 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Weekend Movies and TV: 'Into the Woods,' 'Black Mirror,' & More (Video) (From Moviefone. 24 December 2014, 4:00 AM, PST)
- Hollywood’s Boldest Moves of the Year: TheWrap’s Best & Worst 2014 (From The Wrap. 23 December 2014, 12:34 PM, PST)