The Twitterverse went into a tizzy tonight as Barack Obama was re-elected for his second term as President of the United States.
Here's what Hollywood had to say about the momentous occasion:
Jessica Alba: "Woohoo! Congrats President @BarackObama & 2 all the Americans who made their voices known & heard! I love our great country & our Democracy!"
Kelly Osbourne: "Thank God #Obama2012 has victoriously won I feel Safer now there hopefully wont be a world war III & gays can finally get married! #victory"
Olivia Wilde: "America! You have spoken! Women! You have been heard! Young people! You proved them wrong! Tireless Obama volunteers! I Thank You!"
Demi Lovato: "Tonight is a good night for women. Proud to be a Woman In America!!!"
Katy Perry: "Done And Dusted!!!"
Ricky Martin: "We, the people, have spoken."
Kerry Washington: "Wow! Wow! Wow! #Obama »
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- Ted Cruz: ‘If I Were a Leftist, I Would Love Barack Obama’ (From Mediaite - TV. 6 July 2015, 10:06 AM, PDT)
- Weekly TV Guide: Shark Week, Masters of Sex Premiere, Rectify, and More (From Collider.com. 6 July 2015, 9:20 AM, PDT)
- When David Attenborough met Tony Abbott. No wait, that never happened (From The Guardian - TV News. 5 July 2015, 9:44 PM, PDT)
- Katy Perry and John Mayer Reunite in Chicago for Date Night, Attend Grateful Dead Concert Together—Take a Look! (From E! Online. 6 July 2015, 7:54 PM, PDT)
- Dianna Agron Dating Mumford and Sons' Winston Marshall - See Their Cute Pics! (From Us Weekly. 6 July 2015, 11:28 AM, PDT)
- TMZ Live: Bobby Brown: Demands Justice in Bobbi Kristina Deathbed Scandal (From TMZ. 6 July 2015, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato Falls on Her Face and Recovers Like a Champ (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 6 July 2015, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- What If Demi Lovato Fell on Purpose? (From Vulture. 6 July 2015, 7:23 AM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato Takes a Rough Spill in Her Sexy Performance (From Popsugar. 6 July 2015, 7:11 AM, PDT)