Oliver is in troooouble!
Arrow's titular superhero found himself on the wrong side of the law last week after being arrested by Detective Lance (Paul Blackthorne), who suspects that he is the vigilante who has been plaguing Starling City. Of course, Lance is totally right, but he'll have to prove it first.
This is where Laurel (Katie Cassidy) will step in to represent Oliver (Stephen Amell) — and she'll have her work cut out for her in the courtroom, going up against Kate Spencer (Chelah Horsdal). Yes, that Kate Spencer.
Arrow Scoop: Oliver's secret is out! What's next?
How will this case change the dynamic between the duo? TVGuide.com asked Cassidy what's in store for Laurel and Oliver and when we'll get to meet her Black Canary.
Oliver keeps pushing Laurel away, only to bring her back in. Do you think she could ever really forgive him?
Katie Cassidy: If anyone could forgive. »
- Natalie Abrams
Similar News Items"Arrow" (2012)
- The Flash's Secret Is Finally Out! Candice Patton Dishes on Why the Best Is Yet to Come for Iris (From E! Online. 5 May 2015, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- The Atom: Brandon Routh Is All Suited Up in the First Picture From the Arrow Spinoff (From BuzzSugar. 4 May 2015, 2:06 PM, PDT)
- NBC gives early orders for three new drama series for Fall 2015 season schedule (From SoundOnSight. 3 May 2015, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- "Arrow: My Name Is Oliver Queen"- Season Finale (From SneakPeek. 5 May 2015, 8:46 AM, PDT)
- "Arrow: This Is Your Sword" - More Footage (From SneakPeek. 5 May 2015, 5:23 AM, PDT)
- Plenty Of New Footage In Featurette For This Week's Arrow; "This Is Your Sword" (From ComicBookMovie. 4 May 2015, 8:54 PM, PDT)
- The Flash's Candice Patton Talks Iris' Epiphany ('I Was So Relieved!'), Grodd, Barry vs. Eddie, Unexpected Finale (From TVLine.com. 4 May 2015, 1:22 PM, PDT)
- Watch a clip from tonight’s episode of Arrow – ‘Al Sah-Him’ (From Flickeringmyth. 29 April 2015, 12:53 PM, PDT)
- The Team Worries About The Rise Of 'Al Sah-Him' In New Clips From Tonight's Arrow (From ComicBookMovie. 29 April 2015, 11:12 AM, PDT)