In what turned out to be one of the most epic conversations in Sos history, Ricky, Simon and Edgar are joined by David Lynch superfan and friend of the show Kate Rennebohm for a two-part dissection of the man’s last two films: 2001′s Mulholland Dr. and 2006′s Inland Empire. Discussed: rabbits, the Lincoln assassination, the significance of doorknobs, yelling at Laura Dern, and many, many more odd tangents.
Download the show in a new window
Listen on iTunes RSS feeds Twitter Facebook Tumblr Podcast Feed
You can now hear our podcast on Stitcher Smart Radio.
Stitcher allows you to listen to your favorite shows directly from your iPhone, Android Phone, Kindle, Fire, and beyond. On/demand and on the go!
Don’t have Stitcher? Download it for free today at Stitcher.com or any app!store. Stitcher Smart »
Similar News ItemsDavid Lynch (I)
- The HeyUGuys Instant Watching Guide – December 9th 2013 (From HeyUGuys. 9 December 2013, 3:00 AM, PST)
- Nebraska – review (From The Guardian - Film News. 7 December 2013, 4:08 PM, PST)
- LatAm market hails Blood Window (From ScreenDaily. 5 December 2013, 12:44 PM, PST)
- Mike White Has a New Comedy in Development at HBO (From Indiewire Television. 3 December 2013, 6:28 AM, PST)
- Mike White Has a New Comedy in Development at HBO (From Indiewire. 3 December 2013, 6:28 AM, PST)
- Ranking the films of Alexander Payne (From SoundOnSight. 3 December 2013, 5:46 AM, PST)
Mulholland Dr. (2001)
- Review: Decent & Well-Acted 'Saving Mr. Banks' With Tom Hanks & Emma Thompson (From The Playlist. 10 December 2013, 4:07 PM, PST)
- NY Film Critics Awards 2013 Winners: Live Updates Here (From Alt Film Guide. 3 December 2013, 12:38 PM, PST)
- Tom O'Neil predicts who'll win New York Film Critics' Awards (From Gold Derby. 3 December 2013, 12:37 AM, PST)