The story centers on an underground race car driver (Aaron Paul) who owns a shop that modifies sports cars for racing. He is framed for the murder of his best friend, who died during a race, and seeks revenge upon his release from prison. Dominic Cooper will play a former Nascar driver who now owns a high-end shop that rebuilds race cars.
We reported last week that Imogen Poots is in talks to play the female lead, although no details were given for her character. Today, we have word that the actress will play an exotic car dealer who works with both Aaron Paul and Dominic Cooper's characters.
Similar News ItemsCaptain America: The First Avenger (2011)
- The Week in Spandex – The 2014 San Diego Comic-Con Edition (From Flickeringmyth. 28 July 2014, 5:23 AM, PDT)
- Avengers: Age of Ultron Props and Footage Description From Comic-Con (From HeyUGuys. 27 July 2014, 2:56 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con: 'Ant-Man' Test Footage Description! (From MovieWeb. 26 July 2014, 6:30 PM, PDT)
Aaron Paul (I)
- Why Do Certain Actors on Ensemble Shows Stand Out for Emmy Nominations? (From Variety - TV News. 30 July 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Aaron Paul Debuts Shaved 'Do at Annual TCA Awards (From TooFab. 28 July 2014, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- One set, two actors, all dialogue: TV's best 'bottle' episodes (From EW.com - PopWatch. 28 July 2014, 2:19 PM, PDT)
- Warcraft Teaser Trailer Promises “Lord Of The Rings Meets Avatar” (From We Got This Covered. 27 July 2014, 9:18 AM, PDT)
- Title teaser for Warcraft, plus Sdcc footage description (From Flickeringmyth. 26 July 2014, 3:11 PM, PDT)
- Warcraft Title Teaser Video Unveiled (From DailyDead. 26 July 2014, 2:20 PM, PDT)