The story centers on an underground race car driver (Aaron Paul) who owns a shop that modifies sports cars for racing. He is framed for the murder of his best friend, who died during a race, and seeks revenge upon his release from prison. Dominic Cooper will play a former Nascar driver who now owns a high-end shop that rebuilds race cars.
We reported last week that Imogen Poots is in talks to play the female lead, although no details were given for her character. Today, we have word that the actress will play an exotic car dealer who works with both Aaron Paul and Dominic Cooper's characters.
Similar News ItemsCaptain America: The First Avenger (2011)
- 'Ant-Man' Comic Reveals 'Agent Carter' Connection (From MovieWeb. 29 January 2015, 7:44 PM, PST)
- The Huntsman: Nick Frost, Toby Jones & Eddie Marsan Won't Be Back (From ComicBookMovie. 27 January 2015, 4:10 PM, PST)
- Hayley Atwell and James D'Arcy Reveal What It Takes To Be an 'Agent Carter' Badass! (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 January 2015, 1:45 PM, PST)
Aaron Paul (I)
- Saul Goodman’s Time to Shine at ‘Better Call Saul’ Premiere (From Variety - TV News. 29 January 2015, 11:43 PM, PST)
- First Image From The 9th Life Of Louis Drax (From TheMovieBit. 29 January 2015, 10:14 AM, PST)
- Exclusive: First Still From The 9th Life Of Louis Drax (From EmpireOnline. 29 January 2015, 2:46 AM, PST)
- Agent Carter Season 1 Episode 4 Review – ‘The Blitzkrieg Button’ (From Flickeringmyth. 29 January 2015, 3:05 AM, PST)
- Agent Carter Season 1 Episode 4 Review – ‘The Blitzkrieg Button’ (From Flickeringmyth. 28 January 2015, 1:25 PM, PST)
- Contest: Sink Your Teeth Into One Of Five Dracula Untold Blu-Ray Combo Packs! (From We Got This Covered. 28 January 2015, 10:08 AM, PST)