Foxtel has launched its new iPad app which allows subscribers to watch shows on their iPads.
It allows them to tune into 21 of its key channels including The LifeStyle Channel, A&E, Sky News, National Geographic, Discovery, Disney, Cartoon Network, Channel [V], and Cbeebies. Most of its sports content is not yet covered.
Richard Freudenstein, Foxtel CEO said, “The TV landscape has changed, viewers are not just watching TV in the living room they’re watching TV on the way to work, at the beach or in another room of the house. Foxtel Go is the biggest thing we’ve launched since digital and iQ.”
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- The Horror Writers Association at New York Comic Con (From FEARnet. 5 December 2013, 5:00 PM, PST)
- AMC Announces The Walking Dead New Year’s Marathon (From DailyDead. 5 December 2013, 3:02 PM, PST)
- 'Arrow' GIFs: 10 reasons why it's the best show on TV (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 5 December 2013, 1:38 PM, PST)
Cartoon Network [us]
- Women in Animation Restructures With New Leadership (From Variety - Film News. 29 October 2013, 2:54 PM, PDT)
- Women in Animation Restructures With New Leadership (From Variety - TV News. 29 October 2013, 2:54 PM, PDT)
- David Levy Upped To President Of Turner Broadcasting System (From Deadline TV. 5 August 2013, 10:07 AM, PDT)
National Geographic [us]
- This Video of a Leopard Saving a Baby Baboon Is Like The Lion King (If You Can Get Past All the Sad Parts) (From E! Online. 5 December 2013, 2:11 PM, PST)
- Peek Inside the Transparent Head of this Creepy Deep-Sea Fish (From FEARnet. 4 December 2013, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Watch: Mia Wasikowska Faces the Wilds of the Outback in First Trailer for 'Tracks' (From Thompson on Hollywood. 3 December 2013, 9:48 AM, PST)