image shamelessly grabbed from My New Plaid PantsI'm feeling anxious today -- everyone around me is too.
We won't know who won the Presidential Election until late tonight but since all I can think of today is voting, we'll continue with our actual favorite kind of voting: Oscar voting.
Or, rather, retroactive hypothetical Oscar voting. See part one if you missed it or enjoy this exercize
So tell me who wins your vote in some of the most famously divisive, contentious, or just plain fabulous categories ever! Explain your choices in the comments.
2003 Best Actor
1974 Best Actress
- NATHANIEL R
Similar News ItemsJohnny Depp
- Pirates of the Caribbean 5 and Sinister 2 Unveil Release Dates (From Worst Previews. 23 July 2014, 7:18 PM, PDT)
- Disney Gives Pirates Of The Caribbean 5 a Release Date (From GeekTyrant. 23 July 2014, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Is Back on for a 2017 Release (From Movies.com. 23 July 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- New Hobbit 3,The Battle Of Five Armies Movie Poster Shows Hardcore Smaug & Fire Action (From OnTheFlix. 23 July 2014, 2:26 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2014: ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies’ Poster (From LatinoReview. 23 July 2014, 2:25 PM, PDT)
- Smaug takes over first poster for The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies (From Cineplex. 23 July 2014, 2:05 PM, PDT)
Sean Penn (I)
- From Depp to Hardy: 9 actors playing notorious real-life gangsters (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 23 July 2014, 8:25 AM, PDT)
- Lauren Conrad Is Far From “Basic,” Kris Jenner Posts An Awkward Photo + More In Last Lap (From VH1.com. 22 July 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Idris Elba Eyes Guy Ritchie’s ‘King Arthur’ at Warner Bros. (From Variety - Film News. 21 July 2014, 10:30 AM, PDT)