image shamelessly grabbed from My New Plaid PantsI'm feeling anxious today -- everyone around me is too.
We won't know who won the Presidential Election until late tonight but since all I can think of today is voting, we'll continue with our actual favorite kind of voting: Oscar voting.
Or, rather, retroactive hypothetical Oscar voting. See part one if you missed it or enjoy this exercize
So tell me who wins your vote in some of the most famously divisive, contentious, or just plain fabulous categories ever! Explain your choices in the comments.
2003 Best Actor
1974 Best Actress
- NATHANIEL R
Similar News ItemsJohnny Depp
- What's New in Blu-ray and DVD releases this month? (May 2015) (From JoBlo. 3 May 2015, 4:03 PM, PDT)
- Juno Temple on Far From the Madding Crowd, Johnny Depp's Black Mass transformation, and rock 'n' roll (From Cineplex. 1 May 2015, 4:57 PM, PDT)
- Scott Cooper Talks Black Mass, His First Cut, and Future Projects (From Collider.com. 1 May 2015, 1:25 PM, PDT)
- Time Machine: Blanchett and Williams Glamorous Oscar Look (From Alt Film Guide. 3 May 2015, 8:09 PM, PDT)
- Time Machine: Best Picture Nominee Co-Star Timberlake on the Oscars' Red Carpet (From Alt Film Guide. 1 May 2015, 7:34 PM, PDT)
- Time Machine: Paltrow Silvery Oscar Dress at 83rd Academy Awards (From Alt Film Guide. 1 May 2015, 6:03 PM, PDT)
Sean Penn (I)
- The Gunman Blu-ray announced (From Flickeringmyth. 28 April 2015, 8:30 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Explore Gangster Culture In This Fedora-Filled, Bullet-Riddled Supercut (From The Playlist. 28 April 2015, 1:03 PM, PDT)
- Why 1982 was the best year in film history (From Hitfix. 28 April 2015, 6:30 AM, PDT)