image shamelessly grabbed from My New Plaid PantsI'm feeling anxious today -- everyone around me is too.
We won't know who won the Presidential Election until late tonight but since all I can think of today is voting, we'll continue with our actual favorite kind of voting: Oscar voting.
Or, rather, retroactive hypothetical Oscar voting. See part one if you missed it or enjoy this exercize
So tell me who wins your vote in some of the most famously divisive, contentious, or just plain fabulous categories ever! Explain your choices in the comments.
2003 Best Actor
1974 Best Actress
- NATHANIEL R
Similar News ItemsJohnny Depp
- The Lone Ranger 4 New Japanese Posters (From Filmofilia. 25 May 2013, 10:09 AM, PDT)
- 5 New Posters for The Lone Ranger Online (From Comingsoon.net. 25 May 2013)
- "The Lone Ranger": A Legend Of Justice (From SneakPeek. 25 May 2013, 4:22 AM, PDT)
- See This Skip, That: From Fast & Furious 6 to The Hangover Part III - Your Weekend Movie Plan (From PEOPLE.com. 24 May 2013, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Natalie Portman’s ‘Jane Got A Gun’ Heading For U.S. Sale (From Variety - Film News. 24 May 2013, 11:56 AM, PDT)
- HollywoodChicago.com Hookup: 5 Blu-ray, DVD Combo Packs to ‘Side Effects’ With Channing Tatum, Rooney Mara (From HollywoodChicago.com. 23 May 2013, 11:03 AM, PDT)
Sean Penn (I)
- Six Steps To Stardom: Remember When Bradley Cooper Asked Sean Penn A Question? (From Huffington Post. 24 May 2013, 5:16 AM, PDT)
- Behind the Candelabra proves it: our greatest romances are gay | Tom Shone (From The Guardian - Film News. 23 May 2013, 9:29 AM, PDT)
- Casualties of War (From Sky Movies. 23 May 2013, 5:21 AM, PDT)