image shamelessly grabbed from My New Plaid PantsI'm feeling anxious today -- everyone around me is too.
We won't know who won the Presidential Election until late tonight but since all I can think of today is voting, we'll continue with our actual favorite kind of voting: Oscar voting.
Or, rather, retroactive hypothetical Oscar voting. See part one if you missed it or enjoy this exercize
So tell me who wins your vote in some of the most famously divisive, contentious, or just plain fabulous categories ever! Explain your choices in the comments.
2003 Best Actor
1974 Best Actress
- NATHANIEL R
Similar News ItemsJohnny Depp
- Box Office: ‘Deepwater Horizon’ No Match for Tim Burton’s ‘Miss Peregrine’s’ (From Variety - Film News. 28 September 2016, 2:14 PM, PDT)
- The Weekend Warrior 9/30/2016: Deepwater Horizon, Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, Masterminds (From LatinoReview. 28 September 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Johnny Depp & Michelle Pfeiffer Reportedly Eyed For Kenneth Branagh’s ‘Murder On The Orient Express’ (From The Playlist. 28 September 2016, 7:50 AM, PDT)
- Now Casting: NBC Drama ‘Chicago Med’ and 3 More Jobs (From Backstage. 28 September 2016, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Mindy Kaling and Emma Thompson to Topline Late-Night Talk Show Movie (From Indiewire. 28 September 2016, 7:40 AM, PDT)
- Mindy Kaling, Emma Thompson to Star in Late-Night Talk Show Film (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 27 September 2016, 5:15 PM, PDT)
Sean Penn (I)
- Sean Penn Says Voting For Donald Trump Is Like Masturbating ‘Our Way Into Hell’ (From ET Canada. 28 September 2016, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- Sean Penn: voting for Trump is like 'masturbating your way into hell' (From The Guardian - Film News. 28 September 2016, 10:08 AM, PDT)
- Sean Penn: voting for Trump is like 'masturbating your way into hell' (From The Guardian - TV News. 28 September 2016, 10:08 AM, PDT)