DVD Release Date: Dec. 18, 2012
Price: DVD $29.98
HBO continues to offer the latest in state-of-the-art comedy with the release ofÂ Funny or Die Presents: The Complete Second Season.
With Funny or Die Presents, executive producers Will Ferrell (The Other Guys), Adam McKay and Chris Henchy (writers for The Other Guys) merge television-styled laughs with cutting edge Internet comedy. Based on their FunnyorDie.com website, the half-hour late-night comedy series, which airs on HBO, offer actors and comedians an opportunity to create off-the-wall sketches, animations, music videos and more.
Definitely not for the kiddies, the TV show includes disparate sketches loosely showcased within the framework of a “network” that features 1970s-style washed out graphics and music, and hosted by a decidedly unhip, white-haired spokesman who looks like he’s from a used car commercial.
The 10 episodes in the Funny or Die Presents: The Complete Second Season DVD features such »
Similar News ItemsWill Ferrell
- 'Deadliest Catch' preview: Captains tease blood, big storms, and 'the longest continuous bleep in the history of the show' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 22 April 2014, 1:48 PM, PDT)
- What Makes Us Laugh: Step Brothers (From Cinelinx. 21 April 2014, 9:58 PM, PDT)
- Happy Easter! Check Out Christian Bale, Will Ferrell and More Stars Who Have Played Jesus (From E! Online. 20 April 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Kristen Wiig Comedy ‘The Heart’ in Peril Over Budget Woes (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 23 April 2014, 5:43 PM, PDT)
- The HeyUGuys Summer Preview – How to Train Your Dragon 2 (From HeyUGuys. 23 April 2014, 4:30 AM, PDT)
- Watch The First 5 Minutes Of How To Train Your Dragon 2 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 22 April 2014, 1:01 PM, PDT)
- DVD Review – Revenge for Jolly! (2012) (From Flickeringmyth. 22 April 2014, 11:10 PM, PDT)
- Indie Spotlight (From DailyDead. 20 April 2014, 9:01 AM, PDT)
- The 101 Best Sports Movies of All Time (From Moviefone. 20 April 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)