Harrison Ford has long displayed unease with even discussing "Star Wars" in public, but the man who made Han Solo famous is reportedly up for a return to the galaxy far, far away. As an unnamed source told Geoff Boucher from Entertainment Weekly's EW.com, Ford is "open to the idea of doing the movie and he’s upbeat about it," though there is one caveat: He wants Han Solo to die.
That isn't necessarily the biggest surprise. As "Star Wars" fans might remember, Solo was supposed to perish in "Star Wars: Episode VI - The Return of the Jedi," but George Lucas decided it wouldn't be prudent.
"I thought he should have died in the last one, just to give it some bottom; some gravitas," Ford told Peter Travers in an interview with ABC in 2010. "George didn't think there was any future in dead Han toys."
What is »
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Video of the Day: Yoda Kicks Off Star Wars Tournament with Espn Interview (From SoundOnSight. 13 March 2014, 5:13 PM, PDT)
- Josh Brolin: 'I tried heroin. Most of the guys I grew up with are all dead now' (From The Guardian - Film News. 13 March 2014, 5:05 PM, PDT)
- Watch: How to Make the Delicious Pastry from 'Grand Budapest Hotel' (From FirstShowing.net. 13 March 2014, 4:11 PM, PDT)
- Alien Isolation – Creating The Alien (From Den of Geek. 13 March 2014, 6:17 PM, PDT)
- The Zero Theorem review – 'Nothing seems really to be at stake' (From The Guardian - Film News. 13 March 2014, 5:05 PM, PDT)
- New Alien: Isolation Video Creates the Creature (From Dread Central. 13 March 2014, 11:12 AM, PDT)
Harrison Ford (I)
- Zach Gilford Believes Friday Night Lights Pal Jesse Plemons Deserves Star Wars Role (From TheFabLife - Movies. 13 March 2014, 2:21 PM, PDT)
- 7 Important Life Lessons Found In Harrison Ford Movies (From Filmonic. 13 March 2014, 10:03 AM, PDT)
- Win! The Book & DVD Of ‘Ender’s Game’! (From The Hollywood News. 13 March 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)