The "Dancing with the Stars" contestant, 61, has just revealed that she and the late Patrick Swayze fell in love on the set of their 1985 TV series, "North and South." Although they were both married at the time -- Alley was still with her second husband, Parker Stevenson, whom she divorced in 1997 and Swayze was with Lisa Niemi -- the co-stars developed intense feelings for each other. They tried to keep from "going down that road," but Alley admits they couldn't help it.
"Both of us were married," Alley tells "Entertainment Tonight," clarifying that they "did not have an affair."
"But again, I think what I did was worse," she added. "Because I think when you fall in love with someone when you're married, you jeopardize your own marriage and their marriage. It's doubly bad."
Alley is unsure if Niemi, »
- Leigh Blickley
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- ABC 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 12/6/13] (From TVSeriesFinale. 6 December 2013, 1:19 PM, PST)
- Halloween, ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Deliver ‘Gma’ A Big November Sweep Win (From Deadline TV. 6 December 2013, 11:52 AM, PST)
- Dianna Agron, Heather Morris returning for 'Glee' 100th episode (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 5 December 2013, 2:44 PM, PST)
- Leah Remini's Scientology War with Kirstie Alley -- I'd Rather Kill Her with Kindness (From TMZ. 6 December 2013, 10:17 AM, PST)
- Kirstie Alley to Leah Remini: 'You are my enemy' over Scientology stance (From Pop2it. 6 December 2013, 9:38 AM, PST)
- Kirstie Alley on Leah Remini: You Are My Enemy! (From TooFab. 6 December 2013, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Kirstie Alley: Being just friends with Travolta was tough (From RealBollywood. 6 December 2013, 3:38 AM, PST)
- Kirstie Alley names John Travolta as 'great love' of her life (From RealBollywood. 6 December 2013, 12:13 AM, PST)
- J.C. Chandor To Helm Film On Vince Lombardi (From LatinoReview. 4 December 2013, 10:43 AM, PST)