The news for the recently announced Star Wars sequels just keeps on coming. Yesterday it was revealed that Matthew Vaughan may have left X-men: Days Of Future Past in order the helm Star Wars Episode VII, and now we are hearing that Harrison Ford is “open” to returning as everyone’s favourite Corellian Smuggler. This comes as a huge surprise, considering Ford has always been quite vocal about his displeasure at the arc taken by Solo. It didn’t get any better when George Lucas refused to kill off Han in Star Wars: Episode VI: Return Of The Jedi.
I thought he should have died in the last one to give it some bottom…George didn’t think there was any future in dead Han toys.
Said Ford back in 2010 in an interview with ABC. The latest news is being reported as coming from a source close to the production. »
- Luke Ryan Baldock
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites while 'Mystery Science Theater 3000' heads to Vimeo (From Hitfix. 17 September 2014, 11:06 AM, PDT)
- TNT Locks Down Next Five Marvel Movies Starting With ‘The Avengers: Age of Ultron’ (From Variety - TV News. 17 September 2014, 10:22 AM, PDT)
- TNT Locks Down Next Five Marvel Movies Starting With ‘The Avengers: Age of Ultron’ (From Variety - Film News. 17 September 2014, 10:22 AM, PDT)
Harrison Ford (I)
- Star Wars' C-3Po Demanded These 2 Things From J.J. Abrams Before Signing His Contract (From Cinema Blend. 16 September 2014, 3:32 PM, PDT)
- Anthony Daniels Talks New C3PO Costume in 'Star Wars 7' (From MovieWeb. 16 September 2014, 3:12 PM, PDT)
- 'Star Wars 7' Photos Reveal Adam Driver Is an X-Wing Pilot? (From MovieWeb. 16 September 2014, 1:31 PM, PDT)
George Lucas (I)
- ‘Star Wars’ Provides Disney with a ‘Huge Opportunity’ (From Variety - Film News. 17 September 2014, 11:40 AM, PDT)
- Anthony Daniels on C-3P0 and Star Wars: Episode VII (From Den of Geek. 16 September 2014, 11:20 PM, PDT)
- Daniels Talks Reprising C-3Po In SW7 (From Dark Horizons. 16 September 2014, 4:32 PM, PDT)