There’s a baby in there!
Kristen Bell — who confirmed Monday morning that she’s expecting her first child with fiancé Dax Shepard — showed the smallest glimpse of a bump while shopping at The Americana at Brand in Glendale, Calif. on Tuesday.
The House of Lies star, 32, “had a little bit of morning sickness early on but is feeling great now,” a close friend tells People.
Bell — who rocked an Express Crinkle Knit Moto Jacket on the outing — and Shepard, who stars on Parenthood, expect their baby in late spring.
The couple began dating in 2007 and became engaged over the 2009 holidays. »
Similar News ItemsKristen Bell (I)
- Box Office: ‘Fate of the Furious’ Runs Circles Around Tom Hanks-Emma Watson Thriller (From Variety - Film News. 28 April 2017, 1:02 PM, PDT)
- ‘How to Be a Latin Lover’ Edges Tom Hanks’ ‘The Circle’ at Thursday Box Office (From Variety - Film News. 28 April 2017, 8:20 AM, PDT)
- How To Be A Latin Lover: Salma Hayek Finds This Project Perfect To Work With Eugenio Derbez (From LRM Online. 28 April 2017, 5:57 AM, PDT)
- Kristen Bell Confirms 'Frozen 2' Release Date With Adorable 'Weather Forecast' -- See When It's Hitting Theaters! (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 April 2017, 4:46 PM, PDT)
- ‘Hidden Figures’ Filmmaker Ted Melfi Lines Up Strong Ensemble Cast For ‘El Camino Christmas’ At Netflix (From Deadline. 25 April 2017, 12:13 PM, PDT)
- Dax Shepard Posts Sweet (and Silly) Tribute to Kristen Bell (Spoiler: There’s a Dolphin Involved!) (From PEOPLE.com. 25 April 2017, 5:45 AM, PDT)
- A-List TV Titans' Best & Worst: Every Jason Katims Series Ranked (From TVLine.com. 28 April 2017, 7:04 AM, PDT)
- 13 Surprising Connections Between the Cast of 13 Reasons Why (From BuzzSugar. 26 April 2017, 2:20 PM, PDT)
- How 'The Handmaid's Tale' Became TV's Most Chilling Trump-Era Series (From Rolling Stone. 25 April 2017, 8:13 AM, PDT)