Tags: Once Upon A TimeOnce Upon a Time recapsSwanQueenIMDb
Previously on Once Upon A Time... Rumpelstiltskin cut off Captain Eyeliner's hand, Team Badass started a quest for a compass and a scruffy guy got a postcard from a dove.
We begin this week's tale in the Enchanted Forest, present-day. Hook is leading the beautiful team of badass ladies towards the giant beanstalk that they allegedly have to climb.
Emma gives her sorry version of the Jack and the Beanstalk tale, which is mostly vague and, according to Hook, almost entirely wrong. He tells the real version of the story while Snow adorably nods along in confirmation. There's one big bad giant left up there in the clouds, and he has enchanted the beanstalk so only people with the magic cuffs can climb it, of course. Hook tells the girls to wrestle each other for it and after I silently chided him for being gross, »
Similar News ItemsChen Drachman
- Our favorite #GaydyBunch tweets from “The Fosters” (1.02) (From AfterEllen.com. 11 June 2013, 8:50 AM, PDT)
- Let's talk about the new season of "Arrested Development" (From AfterEllen.com. 27 May 2013, 10:21 AM, PDT)
- Our favorite #ShaycagoFire tweets from "A Hell of a Ride" (From AfterEllen.com. 23 May 2013, 8:59 AM, PDT)
Sleeping Beauty (1959)
- Christmas 2013 TV lineups: BBC, ITV, Sky, Channel 4 - Quick Guide (From Digital Spy - TV news. 4 December 2013, 2:30 AM, PST)
- Mark Gatiss, Idris Elba lead BBC Two Christmas, New Year listings (From Digital Spy - TV news. 3 December 2013, 9:15 AM, PST)
- Why Disney’s Marketing Campaign Doesn’t Do ‘Frozen’ Justice (From Variety - Film News. 2 December 2013, 4:27 PM, PST)
Bonnie and Clyde (1967)
- Bonnie and Clyde: A&E Networks’ miniseries event shows darker vision of outlaw couple (From ChannelGuideMag. 2 December 2013, 10:07 AM, PST)
- Philip French on Cinema Paradiso (From The Guardian - Film News. 2 December 2013, 2:06 AM, PST)
- The HeyUGuys Interview: John Lee Hancock Talks Rediscovering Mary Poppins for Saving Mr. Banks (From HeyUGuys. 28 November 2013, 3:00 AM, PST)