Tags: Once Upon A TimeOnce Upon a Time recapsSwanQueenIMDb
Previously on Once Upon A Time... Rumpelstiltskin cut off Captain Eyeliner's hand, Team Badass started a quest for a compass and a scruffy guy got a postcard from a dove.
We begin this week's tale in the Enchanted Forest, present-day. Hook is leading the beautiful team of badass ladies towards the giant beanstalk that they allegedly have to climb.
Emma gives her sorry version of the Jack and the Beanstalk tale, which is mostly vague and, according to Hook, almost entirely wrong. He tells the real version of the story while Snow adorably nods along in confirmation. There's one big bad giant left up there in the clouds, and he has enchanted the beanstalk so only people with the magic cuffs can climb it, of course. Hook tells the girls to wrestle each other for it and after I silently chided him for being gross, »
Similar News ItemsChen Drachman
- Our favorite #GaydyBunch tweets from “The Fosters” (1.02) (From AfterEllen.com. 11 June 2013, 8:50 AM, PDT)
- Let's talk about the new season of "Arrested Development" (From AfterEllen.com. 27 May 2013, 10:21 AM, PDT)
- Our favorite #ShaycagoFire tweets from "A Hell of a Ride" (From AfterEllen.com. 23 May 2013, 8:59 AM, PDT)
Sleeping Beauty (1959)
- How Disney's legendary animator helped Maleficent steal 'Sleeping Beauty' (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 1 October 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Perks of Being a Wallflower author to pen Beauty and the Beast script? (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 29 September 2014, 10:02 PM, PDT)
- Recap: 'Sleepy Hollow' - 'The Kindred' by any other name is Frankenstein's monster (From Hitfix. 29 September 2014, 8:40 PM, PDT)
Bonnie and Clyde (1967)
- Movie Review – Rob the Mob (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 30 September 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Rob The Mob Review (From The Hollywood News. 22 September 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- A Comprehensive History of Jay Z and Beyoncé’s Relationship (From Vulture. 19 September 2014, 10:15 AM, PDT)