Tags: Once Upon A TimeOnce Upon a Time recapsSwanQueenIMDb
Previously on Once Upon A Time... Rumpelstiltskin cut off Captain Eyeliner's hand, Team Badass started a quest for a compass and a scruffy guy got a postcard from a dove.
We begin this week's tale in the Enchanted Forest, present-day. Hook is leading the beautiful team of badass ladies towards the giant beanstalk that they allegedly have to climb.
Emma gives her sorry version of the Jack and the Beanstalk tale, which is mostly vague and, according to Hook, almost entirely wrong. He tells the real version of the story while Snow adorably nods along in confirmation. There's one big bad giant left up there in the clouds, and he has enchanted the beanstalk so only people with the magic cuffs can climb it, of course. Hook tells the girls to wrestle each other for it and after I silently chided him for being gross, »
Similar News ItemsChen Drachman
- Our favorite #GaydyBunch tweets from “The Fosters” (1.02) (From AfterEllen.com. 11 June 2013, 8:50 AM, PDT)
- Let's talk about the new season of "Arrested Development" (From AfterEllen.com. 27 May 2013, 10:21 AM, PDT)
- Our favorite #ShaycagoFire tweets from "A Hell of a Ride" (From AfterEllen.com. 23 May 2013, 8:59 AM, PDT)
Sleeping Beauty (1959)
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Trailer: No, Not the One Starring Emma Watson (From Slash Film. 28 July 2016, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- ‘Floyd Norman: An Animated Life’: Learn About Disney’s First African-American Animator (From Slash Film. 27 July 2016, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- Trailer for Doc 'Floyd Norman: An Animated Life' on Disney Animator (From FirstShowing.net. 26 July 2016, 4:38 PM, PDT)
Bonnie and Clyde (1967)
- New TV spot for Jack Reacher: Never Go Back starring Tom Cruise (From Flickeringmyth. 30 July 2016, 3:50 AM, PDT)
- Is Warren Beatty’s Alden Ehrenreich-Starrer ‘Rules Don’t Apply’ Too Funny for Oscar? (From Thompson on Hollywood. 20 July 2016, 6:11 AM, PDT)
- Is Warren Beatty’s Alden Ehrenreich-Starrer ‘Rules Don’t Apply’ Too Funny for Oscar? (From Indiewire. 20 July 2016, 6:11 AM, PDT)