Directed by Ben Affleck.
A dramatization of the 1980 joint CIA-Canadian secret operation to extract six fugitive American diplomatic personnel out of revolutionary Iran.
It’s the 4th of November 1979, the Iranian revolution is in full swing and militants storm into the U.S Embassy in Tehran capturing fifty-two American citizens and taking them hostage. In the midst of the chaos, six Americans manage to slip away and find refuge in the home of the Canadian Ambassador. Knowing that it will only be a matter of time before the six are found out and quite possibly captured and killed, both the Canadian and American governments ask the CIA to resolve their dilemma. The CIA need to find a way to get the six Americans out of the country quick sharp, »
Similar News ItemsGeorge Clooney
- 9 Lessons Studio Films Should Take From The Indie World This Summer (From Indiewire. 25 August 2016, 9:54 AM, PDT)
- George Clooney to Host Mptf’s 95th Anniversary Celebration (From Variety - Film News. 25 August 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- George Clooney to Host Mptf’s 95th Anniversary Celebration With Michael Douglas, Hugh Jackman (From The Wrap. 25 August 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- John Krasinski, James Corden Hilariously Parody ‘Pulp Fiction’ (From Variety - TV News. 25 August 2016, 11:51 AM, PDT)
- Forbes' best-paid actors list: is Disney dismantling Hollywood's star system? (From The Guardian - Film News. 25 August 2016, 9:39 AM, PDT)
- Dwayne Johnson Named World’s Highest-Paid Actor (From Variety - Film News. 25 August 2016, 8:31 AM, PDT)
"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- AMC TV Show Ratings (updated 8/25/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 August 2016, 11:53 AM, PDT)
- Neil Burger Set To Direct U.S Remake Of The Intouchables (From We Got This Covered. 25 August 2016, 10:41 AM, PDT)
- Breaking Bad's Rj Mitte Pushes for More People with Disabilities on Screen (From PEOPLE.com. 25 August 2016, 10:30 AM, PDT)