Directed by Ben Affleck.
A dramatization of the 1980 joint CIA-Canadian secret operation to extract six fugitive American diplomatic personnel out of revolutionary Iran.
It’s the 4th of November 1979, the Iranian revolution is in full swing and militants storm into the U.S Embassy in Tehran capturing fifty-two American citizens and taking them hostage. In the midst of the chaos, six Americans manage to slip away and find refuge in the home of the Canadian Ambassador. Knowing that it will only be a matter of time before the six are found out and quite possibly captured and killed, both the Canadian and American governments ask the CIA to resolve their dilemma. The CIA need to find a way to get the six Americans out of the country quick sharp, »
Similar News ItemsGeorge Clooney
- PS4's surprise success swells Sony profits despite movie arm hitting the skids (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 30 July 2015, 2:24 AM, PDT)
- George Clooney's English Neighbors Downplay Security Spat (From The Hollywood Reporter. 29 July 2015, 3:11 AM, PDT)
- Mexican Oscar-Winning Filmmaker to Head Top Venice Jury: 3D Disaster Thriller to Open Fest (From Alt Film Guide. 28 July 2015, 2:28 PM, PDT)
- Ben Affleck's Batman: "we are playing him 45 or 46" (From Den of Geek. 29 July 2015, 10:45 PM, PDT)
- Ben Affleck and Zack Snyder talk their "old, broken, and f**ked up" Batman (From JoBlo. 29 July 2015, 7:56 PM, PDT)
- 'Batman v Superman' Photo Has Bruce Wayne Ready to Suit Up (From MovieWeb. 29 July 2015, 4:19 PM, PDT)
"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- Amazon To Release ‘Sneaky Pete,’ ‘Casanova’ Pilots On August 7 (From Tubefilter News. 29 July 2015, 1:06 PM, PDT)
- 'Scream' TV Series Renewed for Season 2 on MTV (From MovieWeb. 29 July 2015, 12:49 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Remember's Christopher Plummer is front and centre in first poster (From Cineplex. 29 July 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)