With 23 films released across a period of 50 years, the James Bond series has provided a source of employment for an array of actors across the globe, many of whom were already relatively established stars of the screen upon their casting, such as Christopher Walken, Jonathan Pryce and the franchise’s newest villain, Javier Bardem.
However there are many actors and actresses, though they now known for their work in other productions, who have appeared in minor roles throughout the franchise, along with individuals best known for their work in other fields of entertainment whose presence you wouldn’t expect in a blockbuster film production. To celebrate these 23 films, here are 23 such people.
The list only includes films from the official James Bond canon, therefore the 1967 spoof of Casino Royale (which included a multitude of stars, in parts big and small) and the 1983 non-official Connery film Never Say Never Again (which »
- Alex Antliff
Similar News ItemsJavier Bardem
- The Gunman Blu-ray announced (From Flickeringmyth. 28 April 2015, 8:30 PM, PDT)
- 28 of Penélope Cruz's Sexiest Snaps (From Popsugar. 28 April 2015, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Time Machine: Veterans Wallach and Coppola - Godfather 3 in Common - Are Special Oscar Honorees (From Alt Film Guide. 24 April 2015, 12:28 PM, PDT)
Casino Royale (2006)
- First official look at Stephen Amell’s Casey Jones from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 (From Flickeringmyth. 1 May 2015, 10:27 AM, PDT)
- 007 Merchandise For Fans (From The Hollywood News. 30 April 2015, 11:11 PM, PDT)
- Kurt Vonnegut’s ‘Cat’s Cradle’ Set for TV Adaptation by Im Global (From Variety - TV News. 30 April 2015, 2:07 PM, PDT)
- How the new wave of man-trapped-in cat movies could fight puss prejudice (From The Guardian - Film News. 29 April 2015, 5:03 AM, PDT)
- Why 1977 was the best year in movie history (From Hitfix. 28 April 2015, 3:28 PM, PDT)
- The top 25 underappreciated films of 1989 (From Den of Geek. 28 April 2015, 11:45 AM, PDT)