Special Mention: The Fake Trailers from Grindhouse (2007, USA): The four fake trailers featured in the otherwise disappointing Robert Rodriguez/Quentin Tarantino double-feature: Machete by Robert Rodriguez, Werewolf Women of the SS by Rob Zombie, Thanksgiving by Eli Roth and Don’t by Edgar Wright-are all very entertaining trips down horror/exploitation film memory lane and are easily the best part of the film.
2) Other Notable Horror Films Of The 2000’s:
This list focuses on films that are partially successful and even touch on brilliance at times but ultimately don’t pull everything together to fully deliver on their promise.
This film about a group of people blessed with supernatural good luck has a great premise, several great scenes-the revelation of the plane crash early in the film, the blindfolded race through the trees and the Russian roulette climax-plus the welcome presence of »
- Terek Puckett
Similar News ItemsIron Man (2008)
- The Mission Comes Home: Rogue One Blu-Ray/Digital Arrives This Spring (From Cinelinx. 22 February 2017, 1:11 PM, PST)
- Lego Marvel Super Heroes Spider-Man: Homecoming sets include a mystery character (From Flickeringmyth. 19 February 2017, 3:28 AM, PST)
- Nick Fury to Return in Captain Marvel? (From MovieWeb. 18 February 2017, 2:10 PM, PST)
- Watch: Ominous 'Alien: Covenant' Prologue Echoes The Original's Iconic Dining Scene (From Movies.com. 23 February 2017, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Get Ready To Rock With New Images Of Ryan Gosling, Rooney Mara & More In Terrence Malick’s ‘Song To Song’ (From The Playlist. 23 February 2017, 8:46 AM, PST)
- Every Chilling Detail We Know About Ridley Scott's Alien: Covenant, So Far (From BuzzSugar. 23 February 2017, 8:21 AM, PST)
- New A Clockwork Orange Apparel from Alamo Drafthouse & Mondo (From DailyDead. 23 February 2017, 8:09 AM, PST)
- Newswire: R.I.P. Seijun Suzuki, Japanese cinema iconoclast and director of Branded To Kill (From The AV Club. 22 February 2017, 4:07 PM, PST)
- Rip Seijun Suzuki, The Anarchic Japanese Auteur Who Inspired Quentin Tarantino and Jim Jarmusch (From Indiewire. 22 February 2017, 9:22 AM, PST)