If Samuel L. Jackson wants to reprise his "Star Wars" role, he may want to stop talking to the paparazzi. The "Clone Wars" star surely didn't make any friends at Disney when he said George Lucas "got cheated" in his $4 billion dollar deal to sell Lucasfilm to Walt Disney Pictures.
Jackson was speaking to a TMZ camera when he made the bold claim. The paparazzo argued, "That's a lot of money," to which Sam replied, "It's not a lot of money to some people."
Related: 'Star Wars Episode 7': 12 filmmakers who could step into George Lucas' shoes
A few billion dollars is nothing to sneeze at. And since Lucas has said if the deal goes through, he'll give the bulk of the profit to charity, did »
Similar News ItemsStar Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
- Star Wars Battlefront: Dice Weighs In On Rogue One Dlc, Feedback And 2017’s Sequel (From We Got This Covered. 9 December 2016, 5:32 AM, PST)
- Preview of Marvel’s Star Wars: Poe Dameron #9 (From Flickeringmyth. 9 December 2016, 4:40 AM, PST)
- 'Star Wars: Rogue One' dominates UK social media buzz (From ScreenDaily. 9 December 2016, 3:37 AM, PST)
Samuel L. Jackson
- Dubai Film Festival: Samuel L. Jackson, Olga Kurylenko and Tyrese Add Glamor to Opening Night Gala (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 7 December 2016, 9:13 PM, PST)
- Samuel L. Jackson and ‘Miss Sloane’ Give Dubai Film Festival Solid Start (From Variety - Film News. 7 December 2016, 2:12 PM, PST)
- Nina Dobrev Hits the Beach in Brazil in Sexy Bikini (From PEOPLE.com. 6 December 2016, 12:03 PM, PST)
George Lucas (I)
- Kerry Washington Shows Off Post-Baby Body in First Red Carpet Appearance Since Giving Birth (From PEOPLE.com. 9 December 2016, 5:50 AM, PST)
- Kerry Washington Makes First Post-Baby Appearance With Nnamdi Asomugha (From E! Online. 9 December 2016, 5:10 AM, PST)
- Daily Dead’s 2016 Holiday Gift Guide & Giveaways: Day 11 – Waxwork Records, FiveFingerTees, Star Wars Books, Hero Complex Gallery & More! (From DailyDead. 8 December 2016, 5:57 PM, PST)