If Samuel L. Jackson wants to reprise his "Star Wars" role, he may want to stop talking to the paparazzi. The "Clone Wars" star surely didn't make any friends at Disney when he said George Lucas "got cheated" in his $4 billion dollar deal to sell Lucasfilm to Walt Disney Pictures.
Jackson was speaking to a TMZ camera when he made the bold claim. The paparazzo argued, "That's a lot of money," to which Sam replied, "It's not a lot of money to some people."
Related: 'Star Wars Episode 7': 12 filmmakers who could step into George Lucas' shoes
A few billion dollars is nothing to sneeze at. And since Lucas has said if the deal goes through, he'll give the bulk of the profit to charity, did »
Similar News ItemsStar Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
- Today in Movie Culture: Johnny Depp Surprises Fans as Jack Sparrow at Disneyland, a History of Wonder Woman and More (From Movies.com. 27 April 2017, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Star Wars Tie Fighter Gas Grill Is Perfect For Summertime Cooking (From TVovermind.com. 27 April 2017, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- It Turns Out Rian Johnson Won't Be Writing For 'Star Wars: Episode IX' (From Movies.com. 27 April 2017, 7:30 PM, PDT)
Samuel L. Jackson
- Bruce Willis & Samuel L. Jackson On Board For M. Night Shyamalan’s ‘Unbreakable’ Sequel (From Uinterview. 27 April 2017, 3:25 PM, PDT)
- Smackdown hits ratings low, WWE Broken Hardys gimmick update – WrestleTalk News (From Flickeringmyth. 27 April 2017, 12:13 PM, PDT)
- Jeff Goldblum returns to Jurassic Park, Unbreakable/Split sequel announced, Mad Max sequels and more – Daily News Roundup (From Flickeringmyth. 27 April 2017, 12:10 AM, PDT)
George Lucas (I)
- ‘Star Wars’ Original Cuts: Did Kathleen Kennedy Basically Confirm We’ll Never Get Them? (From Slash Film. 26 April 2017, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- We Are Groot (But Also Howard The Duck) (From FilmSchoolRejects. 26 April 2017, 10:17 AM, PDT)
- Entertainment Education: 30 Stellar Film Schools in 2017 (From Variety - Film News. 26 April 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)