Only on the internet can you have so many friends and be so lonely. True story guys! Ok, I know this is probably not something that will have your full attention, but I find this story interesting so here we go! Britt Robertson, probably best known from The First Time rom-com, will star as the lead in an upcoming indie drama Undiscovered Gyrl, which comes from Allison Burnett.
And when I say – it comes from, I mean that Burnett will direct the whole thing, and the movie will be based on his own novel of the same name that was published by Vintage Books in 2009.
The movie will center on an emotionally-troubled and imaginative high school graduate who decides to take a year off before college and start a blog as her life begins to spiral out of control. As you already guess, Robertson is on board to play that girl, »
- Jeanne Standal
Similar News ItemsBritt Robertson
- Saddle Up For "The Longest Ride" (From SneakPeek. 26 January 2015, 9:16 AM, PST)
- Film Review: ‘Cake’ Serves Emotionally Honest, Career-Growing Dramatic Role for Jennifer Aniston (From HollywoodChicago.com. 24 January 2015, 3:13 PM, PST)
- Melissa Benoist Cast as CBS’ ‘Supergirl’ (From Variety - TV News. 22 January 2015, 10:30 AM, PST)
- Little Q & A: Allison Burnett + Dusty Wright (From CultureCatch. 9 January 2015, 7:59 AM, PST)
- Ask Me Anything | Review (From ioncinema. 18 December 2014, 10:15 AM, PST)
- No, Really. Ask Me Anything (From CultureCatch. 16 December 2014, 8:54 AM, PST)