Things have fallen pretty quiet on the G.I. Joe: Retaliation front since Paramount Pictures made the decision to postpone the film back in May, but with the new March release date fast approaching the studio has now reignited the promotional campaign by releasing an international trailer which is packed with new footage from the upcoming action sequel.
Directed by John M. Chu (Step Up 2: The Streets, Justin Bieber: Never Say Never), from a script by Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick (Zombieland), G.I. Joe Retaliation sees the Joes fighting to save the day against the ruthless terrorist organisation Cobra, who have taken control of the government, jeopardising the very existence of the 'Global Integrated Joint Operating Entity'.
Reprising their roles from 2009's G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra are Channing Tatum (Duke), Ray Park (Snake Eyes), Lee Byung-hun (Storm Shadow), Arnold Vosloo (Zartan) and Jonathan Pryce (The Us President »
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- The Book of Life review: "A sunny and spirited animation" (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 21 October 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Final: ‘Fury’ Wins Box Office War With $23.7M; ‘Book Of Life’ At $17M; ‘Gone Girl’ $100M+; ‘Best Of Me’ $10M – B.O. Final (From Deadline New York. 20 October 2014, 1:32 PM, PDT)
- '22 Jump Street' Returns to Theaters on October 24th (From MovieWeb. 20 October 2014, 1:13 PM, PDT)
- Avengers: Age Of Ultron Size Chart Teases Hulkbuster Size (From GeekTyrant. 20 October 2014, 7:17 AM, PDT)
- Marvel's Victoria Alonso calls for female superhero movie (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 20 October 2014, 4:33 AM, PDT)
- Marvel Visual Effects Leader Pushes For More Women, Tells Newcomers ‘Fill The Gap’ (From Deadline New York. 18 October 2014, 1:38 PM, PDT)
- Rumer Wllis Looks Superhot While Showing off some Side Boob (From iCelebz. 20 October 2014, 12:47 AM, PDT)
- Parents & Frequent Moviegoers Are Desensitized To Violence, Sex In Film; Likely So Is MPAA Ratings Board: Study (From Deadline New York. 20 October 2014, 12:01 AM, PDT)
- The Past, Present, and Future of Real-Time Films Part Four (From SoundOnSight. 17 October 2014, 8:01 PM, PDT)