Things have fallen pretty quiet on the G.I. Joe: Retaliation front since Paramount Pictures made the decision to postpone the film back in May, but with the new March release date fast approaching the studio has now reignited the promotional campaign by releasing an international trailer which is packed with new footage from the upcoming action sequel.
Directed by John M. Chu (Step Up 2: The Streets, Justin Bieber: Never Say Never), from a script by Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick (Zombieland), G.I. Joe Retaliation sees the Joes fighting to save the day against the ruthless terrorist organisation Cobra, who have taken control of the government, jeopardising the very existence of the 'Global Integrated Joint Operating Entity'.
Reprising their roles from 2009's G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra are Channing Tatum (Duke), Ray Park (Snake Eyes), Lee Byung-hun (Storm Shadow), Arnold Vosloo (Zartan) and Jonathan Pryce (The Us President »
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- Baywatch 2 Is In The Works, Already Has A Story (From LRM Online. 26 May 2017, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- The Abbey’s Resident Hunk Billy on That Time He Hung Out with Channing Tatum (Spoiler: It Was a Blast) (From PEOPLE.com. 26 May 2017, 12:56 PM, PDT)
- Amazon Signs First-Look Deal With Steven Soderbergh’s Film Distribution Firm (From Tubefilter News. 26 May 2017, 8:58 AM, PDT)
- The Week in Spandex – DC director changes, Hugh Jackman on Wolverine regrets, X-Men in Space, new Spider-Man spinoff and more (From Flickeringmyth. 27 May 2017, 5:35 AM, PDT)
- Are Namor The Sub-Mariner And Beta Ray Bill About To Join The Marvel Cinematic Universe? (From We Got This Covered. 25 May 2017, 8:27 PM, PDT)
- Catching Up with the Classics: ‘Iron Man – Doomquest’ (From Blogomatic3000. 23 May 2017, 4:01 AM, PDT)
Paramount Pictures [us]
- TWC Schedules ‘Paddington 2’ For Wide Release (From Deadline. 26 May 2017, 3:13 PM, PDT)
- Paramount Nudges ‘Sherlock Gnomes’ To Later Release Date (From Deadline. 26 May 2017, 1:39 PM, PDT)
- Movie Review: Baywatch (From CinemaNerdz. 26 May 2017, 8:15 AM, PDT)