Will Chef Gorgon Ramsay and Kitchen Nightmares continue to bring solid ratings to the network? Could this be the first of his four Fox shows to be cancelled? Stay tuned to find out.
Below are the TV show's ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if Kitchen Nightmares is going to be cancelled or renewed for season six.
These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:
Final season averages: 1.1 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.14 million total viewers.
Episode 05-16: Friday, 05/10/13
1.2 in the demo (+9% change) with 3.34 »
Similar News ItemsFox Network [us]
- How ‘Simpsons World’ Went from Deal Point to Immersive App Via FX Networks (From Variety - TV News. 20 October 2014, 12:03 PM, PDT)
- Star Wars: Reboxing 'Episode VII', 'Rebels' Is 'Firefly' (Which is Fine) (From LatinoReview. 17 October 2014, 10:19 AM, PDT)
- In Wake of 'Gotham' Controversy Comes 'Painted Down' - New Doc Chronicling Struggles & Hard Fought Victories of Black Stunt People (From ShadowAndAct. 13 October 2014, 5:45 AM, PDT)
"Kitchen Nightmares" (2007)
- 'Kitchen Nightmares' Stars -- We Were Just Defending Ourselves (From TMZ. 29 September 2014, 10:22 AM, PDT)
- TMZ Live: George Clooney: Good Luck Leaking My Wedding Pics! (From TMZ. 29 September 2014, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- 'Simpsons' boss explains the major death: 'We’re not the kind of show that does these really horrific things to its characters' (From Hitfix. 29 September 2014, 3:38 AM, PDT)