Last season, the ratings for Homeland grew as the season progressed. Can the Showtime series hold onto that success? Will it become a bigger hit or will it be cancelled instead?
The second season of Homeland airs on Sunday nights and there are 12 episodes. The cast includes Claire Danes, Damian Lewis, Morena Baccarin, David Harewood, Diego Klattenhoff, Jackson Pace, Morgan Saylor, Mandy Patinkin, Jamey Sheridan, Navid Negahban, and David Marciano.
Below are the most recent ratings for Homeland on Showtime. The TV show's ratings are typically the best way to tell if a series will be cancelled or renewed for another season.
These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:
Final season averages: 0.8 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.92 million total viewers. »
Similar News Items"Homeland" (2011)
- Alex Cary Inks Overall Deal With Uni TV (From Deadline TV. 4 May 2015, 4:54 PM, PDT)
- Tyrant Season 2 Trailer Shows “Blood Guarantees Nothing” (From Collider.com. 4 May 2015, 2:32 PM, PDT)
- Vince Gilligan Confirms He Will Not Be Returning To The X-Files (From We Got This Covered. 4 May 2015, 9:14 AM, PDT)
- Greatest Series Finales: My So-Called Life’s “In Dreams Begin Responsibilities” is high school at its most honest (From SoundOnSight. 4 May 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Watch Leonardo DiCaprio's Romeo + Juliet in a church... accompanied by a live choir (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 29 April 2015, 3:59 AM, PDT)
- Here's an exclusive sneak peek at the Showtime Emmy Awards campaign' (From Gold Derby. 28 April 2015, 1:55 PM, PDT)
David Harewood (I)
- What next for Saturday night UK family drama? (From Den of Geek. 2 May 2015, 5:31 AM, PDT)
- Spooks The Greater Good review: Harry Pearce still knows a trick or two (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 29 April 2015, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Spooks The Greater Good review: Harry Pearce still knows a trick or two (From Digital Spy - TV news. 29 April 2015, 12:00 PM, PDT)