Well, if George Clooney asks you to be in his movie, what are you gonna do, say "No?"
"The Monuments Men" centers around a group of art historians and museum curators who join forces to recover renowned works of art stolen by the Nazis before Hitler can destroy them.
Sounds like another classy project from one of the coolest cats in Hollywood. Clooney's made some quality stuff as a director — "Good Night, and Good Luck," "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind" and "The Ides of March »
- Bryan Enk
Similar News ItemsGeorge Clooney
- Amal Clooney Turns Heads Without George, Thank You Very Much (From Popsugar. 26 January 2015, 10:50 AM, PST)
- 10 Signs You Have Lived In London For Too Long (From Obsessed with Film. 26 January 2015, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Most Anticipated Blockbusters of 2015 (That Aren’t Already Hyped to Death) (From SoundOnSight. 25 January 2015, 5:57 PM, PST)
Daniel Craig (I)
- 10 Actors Who Could Be The Next James Bond (From Obsessed with Film. 22 January 2015, 12:51 PM, PST)
- Take That want to write James Bond theme song (From National Ledger. 22 January 2015, 11:02 AM, PST)
- Is Adele Recording the New James Bond Song? (From PEOPLE.com. 22 January 2015, 10:05 AM, PST)
- Just Say No to the Mani Cam (Like Jennifer Aniston and Julianne Moore Did!) (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 January 2015, 11:48 AM, PST)
- SAG Awards win sends Birdman Oscar hopes soaring (From Cineplex. 26 January 2015, 7:39 AM, PST)
- SAG Movies: Not Many Surprises But Hawking Vs. ‘Birdman’ Fires Up The Best Actor Oscar Race – Hammond (From Deadline New York. 25 January 2015, 8:13 PM, PST)