Oh, Emily Owens. You're so delightfully awkward. Just like the rest of us. Even those of us who think we're not awkward at all.
Tonight's episode of Emily Owens, M.D., "Emily and...the Outbreak," was the best yet. While Emily may not always hit her stride, or her pinecones, the show is starting to do just that.
I both like and dislike that not much time seems to be progressing between episodes of Eo. On the one hand, timelines make some story elements seem implausible. On the other, better hand, timelines like this one make for incredibly tight narratives.
Because of this tight timeline, Eo's third installment - which had Emily choosing how she'll deal with her new arrangement with Will - worked cohesively with the previous two episodes. Since they're just going to be friends and she still has feelings for him, Emily decides a change in her »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Miranda Wicker)
Similar News ItemsWhen Harry Met Sally... (1989)
- 13th Annual Tsr Movie Awards — Final Results — 2014 Films (From Scorecard Review. 22 February 2015, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Oscar Wilde Awards Honoree Carrie Fisher Has Plenty in Common With Wilde (From Variety - Film News. 19 February 2015, 12:25 PM, PST)
- The times 'Fifty Shades of Grey' stretched out with sex onscreen (From Hitfix. 16 February 2015, 3:25 AM, PST)
Emily Owens (III)
- CBS Orders Second Medical Drama Pilot (From Variety - TV News. 30 January 2015, 1:45 PM, PST)
- New Grey’s Anatomy Season 11,Episode 10 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By ABC (From OnTheFlix. 29 January 2015, 12:58 PM, PST)
- Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce: A Dishy Lisa Edelstein Drinks with Andy Cohen in Fun Series-Prequel Clip (From TVLine.com. 25 November 2014, 11:06 AM, PST)