Oh, Emily Owens. You're so delightfully awkward. Just like the rest of us. Even those of us who think we're not awkward at all.
Tonight's episode of Emily Owens, M.D., "Emily and...the Outbreak," was the best yet. While Emily may not always hit her stride, or her pinecones, the show is starting to do just that.
I both like and dislike that not much time seems to be progressing between episodes of Eo. On the one hand, timelines make some story elements seem implausible. On the other, better hand, timelines like this one make for incredibly tight narratives.
Because of this tight timeline, Eo's third installment - which had Emily choosing how she'll deal with her new arrangement with Will - worked cohesively with the previous two episodes. Since they're just going to be friends and she still has feelings for him, Emily decides a change in her »
- email@example.com (Miranda Wicker)
Similar News ItemsWhen Harry Met Sally... (1989)
- Vampire Comedy ‘Bite Me’: A Love Song to the Weirdos (From Indiewire. 12 August 2017, 12:02 PM, PDT)
- Jab Harry Met Sejal, The Battleship Island and more International Cinema titles opening this weekend! (From Cineplex. 4 August 2017, 7:37 AM, PDT)
- City Slickers: the behind the scenes challenges of a comedy hit (From Den of Geek. 27 July 2017, 8:07 AM, PDT)
Emily Owens (III)
- Treading On Borrowed Time (From CultureCatch. 19 March 2017, 2:50 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Justin Hartley Brings Honesty and Humility to ‘This Is Us’ (From Entertainment Tonight. 6 March 2017, 8:32 AM, PST)
- The CW’s Dream Team: Top Producers on Their Hit Series (From Variety - TV News. 23 September 2016, 10:45 AM, PDT)