“Honey, tact is for people who aren’t witty enough to be sarcastic,” Will & Grace’s Karen Walker once said. And boy would she know! She and her six cohorts listed here are simply in a league of their own in terms of biting wit.
The woman who never met a soapbox she couldn’t climb, Julia was often the mouthpiece for Designing Women creator and writer Linda Bloodworth-Thomason’s political stances, including standing up for HIV+ people when it was still unpopular and generally setting Atlanta society straight about the issues of the day. And, really, who could forget "the night the lights went out in Georgia?"...
A.k.a. the menace of Mode magazine, Wilhelmina ruled the offices of the fashion magazine with the help of her loyal minions Marc and Amanda, although even »
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Darren Criss Is the Latest Victim For American Horror Story Season 5 (From BuzzSugar. 4 August 2015, 5:15 PM, PDT)
- Will Smith Takes Over Collateral Beauty (From EmpireOnline. 4 August 2015, 5:01 PM, PDT)
- All 27 stars of Skins: Whatever happened to E4's teen tearaways? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 4 August 2015, 4:01 PM, PDT)
"Desperate Housewives" (2004)
- 'Ash Vs. Evil Dead' Photo Introduces Lucy Lawless as Ruby (From MovieWeb. 31 July 2015, 5:00 PM, PDT)
- 'Ash Vs. Evil Dead' May Lead to More 'Evil Dead' Movies (From MovieWeb. 31 July 2015, 2:13 PM, PDT)
- Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce Adds Abby's Parents in Season 2 (From TVLine.com. 31 July 2015, 1:47 PM, PDT)
Jane Lynch (I)
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: (G)Hosts With the Most (From TVLine.com. 3 August 2015, 7:34 PM, PDT)
- Hollywood Game Night Sneak Peek: Art Imitates... Yvette Nicole Brown? (From TVLine.com. 3 August 2015, 8:43 AM, PDT)
- First Look: Perez Hilton to Guest Star on ‘Girl Meets World’ (From Variety - TV News. 29 July 2015, 4:04 PM, PDT)