Fame – that feisty, fickle mistress. Where talent and hard work are not prerequisites and no guarantee of success. Where A listers are attending gala dinners one minute and the next are mincing around the docks, waving a sign that says “sailors, get it here”.
In honour of this often cruel yet always beguiling temptress (as well as feeding the lurid gluttony of those who glory in the downfall of others) this list contain such names that fell foul of Tinseltown, whose link to the silver screen simply became the chunky cathode ray sat in the corner of their living rooms.
Some of the names you’ll suddenly remember, some you’ve never forgotten, and some will make you wonder: “didn’t I see him down at the docks, toting a handmade sign inviting sailors to come and make friends?”
And so, off we go!
10. Corey Feldman
You might be inclined »
- Justin Briggs
Similar News ItemsFriday the 13th (1980)
- The New 'Insurgent' Trailer Surges Online (Video) (From Moviefone. 12 December 2014, 4:17 AM, PST)
- Daily Dead’s 2014 Holiday Gift Guide: Day Ten (From DailyDead. 11 December 2014, 3:13 PM, PST)
- Kane Hodder Leads Anchor Bay’s Muck; Getting Your DVD/Bluray Players Dirty In March (From Icons of Fright. 10 December 2014, 2:46 PM, PST)
- [Yuletide Terrors] Day 8: Gremlins (From Destroy the Brain. 8 December 2014, 1:12 PM, PST)
- StreamFix: 'Charlie Brown Christmas', 'Almost Famous', More (From Hitfix. 2 December 2014, 6:23 PM, PST)
- New Documentary Exposes Hollywood's Dark 'Secret' of Sexual Abuse (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 November 2014, 7:32 PM, PST)
Stand by Me (1986)
- Clip from Justice League: Throne Of Atlantis - "No Justice League" (From GeekTyrant. 17 December 2014, 11:43 AM, PST)
- Wil & “Bil” Wheaton Promote Newcastle Scotch Ale In Twitter Video (From Tubefilter News. 15 December 2014, 2:50 PM, PST)
- 30 years since Gremlins: Stars of the Christmas cult classic then and now (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 9 December 2014, 9:15 AM, PST)