Fame – that feisty, fickle mistress. Where talent and hard work are not prerequisites and no guarantee of success. Where A listers are attending gala dinners one minute and the next are mincing around the docks, waving a sign that says “sailors, get it here”.
In honour of this often cruel yet always beguiling temptress (as well as feeding the lurid gluttony of those who glory in the downfall of others) this list contain such names that fell foul of Tinseltown, whose link to the silver screen simply became the chunky cathode ray sat in the corner of their living rooms.
Some of the names you’ll suddenly remember, some you’ve never forgotten, and some will make you wonder: “didn’t I see him down at the docks, toting a handmade sign inviting sailors to come and make friends?”
And so, off we go!
10. Corey Feldman
You might be inclined »
- Justin Briggs
Similar News ItemsFriday the 13th (1980)
- First look images from Scream Queens (From Flickeringmyth. 25 April 2015, 10:08 AM, PDT)
- Round-Up: Grant Morrison’s Annihilator Hardcover from Legendary Comics, Horror T-Shirt Sale, Troma’s Extreme Jukebox Blu-ray (From DailyDead. 25 April 2015, 8:36 AM, PDT)
- First Images And Plot Details Arrive For Scream Queens (From We Got This Covered. 23 April 2015, 2:34 PM, PDT)
- A Brew To A Kill: Friday The 13th: A New Beginning and Ryeday The 13th (From Destroy the Brain. 13 March 2015, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Corey Feldman -- This One Goes Out to Corey Haim (Audio) (From TMZ. 6 March 2015, 3:00 AM, PST)
- The Bottom Shelf: The Toxic Avenger Parts III and IV (From Den of Geek. 17 February 2015, 3:08 AM, PST)
Stand by Me (1986)
- Jerry O'Connell Responds to Ex-Girlfriend Giuliana Rancic's Cheating Claims (From Us Weekly. 23 April 2015, 1:41 AM, PDT)
- This Country Playlist Will Get You Pumped For Stagecoach (From BuzzSugar. 22 April 2015, 3:05 AM, PDT)
- Teen Titans Go! The Complete First Season on Blu-Ray Today! (From Legions of Gotham. 21 April 2015, 1:35 PM, PDT)