AMC has renewed their successful Hell on Wheels drama for a third season of 10 episodes.
Hell on Wheels takes place in post-Civil War America and follows a former Confederate soldier as he travels West while the first transcontinental railroad is being constructed. The show features the talents of Anson Mount, Common, Colm Meaney, Dominique McElligott, Christopher Heyerdahl, and Robin McLeavy.
The second season of Hello on Wheels finished airing on October 7th and the 10 episodes averaged a 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.36 million viewers. That was down when compared to the first season's ratings -- a 1.0 in the demo and 2.98 million. Only The Killing did worse for AMC this year and that was cancelled back in July.
Similar News ItemsCommon
- Poll: How Do You Feel About Gal Gadot Being Cast As Wonder Woman? (From ComicBookMovie. 7 December 2013, 10:21 AM, PST)
- Terminator Salvation Concept Art Of Arnold Schwarzenegger Prototype T-800 (From ComicBookMovie. 1 December 2013, 1:32 PM, PST)
- 'The Mentalist': How the 'Red John' mystery captured the imagination, then lost it (From EW.com - Inside TV. 24 November 2013, 10:16 AM, PST)
"Hell on Wheels" (2011)
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup ‘King David’ (From The Wrap. 10 December 2013, 5:12 PM, PST)
- AMC Inks Overall Deal With ‘Low Winter Sun’s Chris Mundy (From Deadline TV. 10 December 2013, 9:23 AM, PST)
- AMC’s Low Winter Sun Has Been Canceled (From We Got This Covered. 8 December 2013, 3:23 PM, PST)
- Steven Spielberg's Longtime Editor Michael Kahn Tapped for 'Pele' (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 9 December 2013, 10:14 AM, PST)
- The 'What's Your Favourite Jason Statham movie?' database (From Den of Geek. 4 December 2013, 3:20 AM, PST)
- DVD Review - Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa (2013) (From Flickeringmyth. 2 December 2013, 11:20 PM, PST)