Director Ti West is currently filming The Sacrament in Savannah, Georgia and the first casting news has been released. Eli Roth is involved on this project as a producer and the movie has been financed by Worldview Entertainment, who is also working with Roth on The Green Inferno.
Worldview Entertainment’s horror thriller The Sacrament, written and directed by Ti West (“V/H/S”, “The Innkeepers”) is currently in its third week of shooting in Savannah, Ga. The Sacrament stars Joe Swanberg (“V/H/S”), Aj Bowen (“The House of the Devil”), Kentucker Audley (“V/H/S”), Amy Seimetz (“Tiny Furniture”) and Gene Jones (“No Country for Old Men”). Im Global is handling international sales and will continue selling to foreign buyers this week at the American Film Market. CAA is repping domestic rights.
- Jonathan James
Similar News ItemsEli Roth
- Daytime TV Diehards Would Definitely Recognize This American Horror Story: Cult Actor (From BuzzSugar. 19 September 2017, 7:15 PM, PDT)
- Elegy: To Be Tobe (From Dread Central. 13 September 2017, 12:17 PM, PDT)
- All About It's Scary Star Bill Skarsgard – and Why Playing Clown Pennywise Gave Him 'Nightmares for Weeks' (From PEOPLE.com. 7 September 2017, 5:02 PM, PDT)
No Country for Old Men (2007)
- Oscars: ‘Florida Project,’ ‘Lady Bird’ Stand Out From Reigning Champ A24’s Slate (From Variety - Film News. 8 September 2017, 4:58 PM, PDT)
- [Trailer] Coen Bros Thriller ‘Blood Simple’ Gets 4K Restoration for Theaters and Blu-ray (From Bloody-Disgusting.com. 7 September 2017, 7:41 AM, PDT)
- ‘Hostiles’ Review: Christian Bale Drives a Great American Western (From The Wrap. 3 September 2017, 1:04 AM, PDT)
- Interview: Author Joe Ballarini Discusses A Babysitter’S Guide To Monster Hunting and the Upcoming Film Adaptation (From DailyDead. 19 September 2017, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Slfs Interview – Matt Stuertz: Writer and Director of Tonight She Comes (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 13 July 2017, 4:50 PM, PDT)
- Frightfest launches search for new horror screenwriters by Jennie Kermode - 2017-07-07 13:14:11 (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 7 July 2017, 5:14 AM, PDT)