The East Coast is braving through Hurricane Sandy and it's all anyone (celebrities included) are talking and tweeting about.
Here's what the stars are saying about the hurricane heard 'round the world:
Bruno Mars: "Stay strong east coast fam"
Margaret Cho: "sending love to everyone hit by sandy - i am so worried!"
James Van Der Beek: "Sending everybody on the east coast lots of prayers and good energy."
Jesse Williams: "If the subways are flooding, the rats are coming to the surface, to take back their city! #NeverForgetThisImage"
Jennifer Lopez: "If you need a safe place to stay, shelter info avail. in #RedCross HurricanApp #Sandy http://bit.ly/red__cross."
Adam McKay: "Any thinking of using the storm as excuse to loot: you're scum. However, I'll pay 20 cents on the dollar for 100 inch Sony 3D TV."
Josh Groban: "Shout out to all the scared pets! Hang tight little »
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 7/15/2016 (From Tubefilter News. 24 July 2016, 4:48 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber & Major Lazer Release New Single ‘Cold Water’ (From Uinterview. 23 July 2016, 9:38 PM, PDT)
- Chorus of Celebs! Dave Franco Challenges Famous Pals to Sing in Public: Watch (From PEOPLE.com. 22 July 2016, 1:25 PM, PDT)
Kim Kardashian West
- Calvin Harris -- 'Screw You, Taylor' Photo Op with Kim Kardashian! (Photo) (From TMZ. 24 July 2016, 9:53 AM, PDT)
- Calvin Harris Parties With Kim Kardashian and Lip-Syncs Kanye West After Taylor Swift Split (From E! Online. 24 July 2016, 9:49 AM, PDT)
- Melania Trump -- Topless Mural Takes Dig at Hillary Clinton (Photo) (From TMZ. 24 July 2016, 9:04 AM, PDT)
- Why Celebrity Trainer Harley Pasternak Says It’s Ok to Eat Butter! (From PEOPLE.com. 22 July 2016, 8:15 PM, PDT)
- Is it Ok to Eat Butter? Celebrity Trainer Harley Pasternak Weighs In (From PEOPLE.com. 22 July 2016, 8:15 PM, PDT)
- Rihanna Joining Bates Motel for Iconic ‘Psycho’ Role (From TVovermind.com. 22 July 2016, 5:27 PM, PDT)