The East Coast is braving through Hurricane Sandy and it's all anyone (celebrities included) are talking and tweeting about.
Here's what the stars are saying about the hurricane heard 'round the world:
Bruno Mars: "Stay strong east coast fam"
Margaret Cho: "sending love to everyone hit by sandy - i am so worried!"
James Van Der Beek: "Sending everybody on the east coast lots of prayers and good energy."
Jesse Williams: "If the subways are flooding, the rats are coming to the surface, to take back their city! #NeverForgetThisImage"
Jennifer Lopez: "If you need a safe place to stay, shelter info avail. in #RedCross HurricanApp #Sandy http://bit.ly/red__cross."
Adam McKay: "Any thinking of using the storm as excuse to loot: you're scum. However, I'll pay 20 cents on the dollar for 100 inch Sony 3D TV."
Josh Groban: "Shout out to all the scared pets! Hang tight little »
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- 9 Celebs Who Made Major Post-Breakup Confessions About Their Exes (From PEOPLE.com. 27 June 2017, 10:03 AM, PDT)
- Pharrell Williams Battles Jimmy Fallon in "Name That Song" Challenge (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 27 June 2017, 6:57 AM, PDT)
- Billboard Hot 100: Is ‘Despacito’ the song of the summer? It spends a 7th week at number-one (From Gold Derby. 27 June 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
Kim Kardashian West
- North West's New Puppy (Finally) Has the Yummiest Name! (From PEOPLE.com. 27 June 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- North West Picked a Name for Her New Puppy and It's Not What You'd Expect (From E! Online. 27 June 2017, 9:35 AM, PDT)
- Ashley Graham Responds to Kendall Jenner's 'Unfortunate' Pepsi Ad (From PEOPLE.com. 26 June 2017, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- ‘Superman: Red Son’: Warner Bros. Pitching Directors On A Live Action Adaptation Of The Soviet Union-Set Comic (From Indiewire. 27 June 2017, 8:27 AM, PDT)
- You're Doing It Wrong: Self-Tanning at Home (From E! Online. 27 June 2017, 6:04 AM, PDT)
- See What Lady Gaga Wears to Go Hiking (From The Wrap. 26 June 2017, 1:33 PM, PDT)