Sounds like Kim Kardashian is thinking about ditching her dark hair.
"I would go blond! I think it's fun, you know? I'm going to keep it on for at least a night and see if it's true that blondes really have more fun," Kardashian told Us Weekly at the Midori Halloween party she hosted on Oct. 27.
Kardashian, who was escorted to the NYC bash by "her captain" Kanye West, sported a $2,000 wig to make sure her hairstyle looked authentic.
And reportedly, West, 35, was very impressed with her Halloween look and would be happy to see her go from a brunette to a blonde.
"Kim modeled for Kanye as he snapped pictures of her and kept bragging to his friends how »
- Leigh Blickley
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon: Divorce 'A Done Deal' -- Separated For Months (From TMZ. 21 August 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian -- Nephew Mason Breaks the Mold and Talks! (From TMZ. 20 August 2014, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" Music Video Is As Ridiculous As Expected (From TooFab. 19 August 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian's $5,000 Facial Popular with Demi Moore and Gwyneth Paltrow, Too (From National Ledger. 20 August 2014, 9:39 PM, PDT)
- Possible Proof of Kanye West–Paul McCartney Collaboration Leaks (From Vulture. 20 August 2014, 1:52 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian's Straight Tresses, Kylie and Kendall Jenner's Blinged Out Jackets and More—See the Latest Kardashian Trends! (From E! Online. 20 August 2014, 1:37 PM, PDT)
- 'Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair' Coming to Theaters in 2015? (From MovieWeb. 28 July 2014, 3:43 PM, PDT)
- Brian Grazer Is Hustling to Keep Imagine Entertainment Relevant in Ever-Changing Hollywood (From Variety - TV News. 16 July 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Brian Grazer Is Hustling to Keep Imagine Entertainment Relevant in Ever-Changing Hollywood (From Variety - Film News. 16 July 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)