Lemond Bishop's back!
Despite his drug dealing business, in "Waiting for the Knock," Bishop came across as a normal guy and loving father who makes sandwiches for his son's lunch. Regardless of how sympathetic he appeared, he was in deep trouble that only got worse.
When Bishop's accountant was arrested, his attorneys got involved to find out if he was a target. Diane and Alicia were there to represent his legitimate businesses, while Leslie from the firm that handled his illegal businesses was involved as well.
They started with the financials to see what the accountant could have found. The best part was when the Trustee got involved. He was a financial wizard and realized that the numbers didn't add up. I love this guy. With Cary's recommendation that he help out in Family Law, I could easily see the Trustee taking a job at Lockhart/Gardner when the bankruptcy is over. »
- email@example.com (Carla Day)
Similar News ItemsPeter May (IV)
- ‘American Vandal’: The Creators Discuss That Ending and the Lessons for a Potential Season 2 (From Indiewire Television. 20 September 2017, 12:52 PM, PDT)
- ‘American Vandal’: The Creators Discuss That Ending and the Lessons for a Potential Season 2 (From Indiewire. 20 September 2017, 12:52 PM, PDT)
- The Bachelorette's Rachel Lindsay: I Cried All Night & Day Before Saying Goodbye to Dean After Hometowns (From PEOPLE.com. 18 July 2017, 1:46 PM, PDT)
Family Law (2006)
- Audrina Patridge Granted Full Custody of Daughter Kirra Max After Split from Corey Bohan (From PEOPLE.com. 11 October 2017, 7:12 AM, PDT)
- Major Crimes Season 5 Episode 16 Review: Quid Pro Quo (From TVfanatic. 8 March 2017, 8:48 PM, PST)
- Tennessee Authorities Conclude Investigation of Lisa Marie Presley’s Estranged Husband Without Charges (From PEOPLE.com. 2 March 2017, 9:15 AM, PST)