Screen Australia will host a one day seminar on Monday 3 December about film-making across multiple platforms. The seminar, open to the public in Sydney will be lead by experts who have worked across Game of Thrones, The Bourne Legacy, Titanic, Pirates of the Caribbean and Australia’s Storm Surfers 3D. Tickets are $50.
Screen Australia and StoryLabs will present world-class film campaign designers and experiential storytelling experts in a one-off, full-day public seminar in Sydney on Monday 3 December. Film 3.0 | Making Multi-platform Movies will showcase insights, case studies and practical guidance on producing multi-platform extensions for feature films; turning them from one-off views into an exploratory, expanded ‘storyworld’ spread across mediums, platforms and devices. Attendance is strongly recommended for film and digital industry professionals.
- Colin Delaney
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- Watch: 'Game Of Thrones' Star Sophie Turner In Trailer For 'Another Me' & Music Video For Bastille's "Oblivion" (From The Playlist. 29 July 2014, 7:45 AM, PDT)
- Star Wars: Episode VII production underway in Ireland (From Flickeringmyth. 29 July 2014, 5:56 AM, PDT)
- Game Of Thrones Season 4 Blu-ray/DVD Cover Art And Details Released (From ComicBookMovie. 29 July 2014, 4:14 AM, PDT)
Universal Pictures [us]
- News Bits: Hitman, Chain, Berliner, Money (From Dark Horizons. 29 July 2014, 8:54 AM, PDT)
- Joe Cornish to Direct Legendary's 'King Kong' Reboot 'Skull Island' (From MovieWeb. 29 July 2014, 1:18 AM, PDT)
- 20 DVD Commentaries You Need To Hear Before You Die (From Obsessed with Film. 29 July 2014, 12:45 AM, PDT)
- Tiff 2014. Official Lineup (From MUBI. 29 July 2014, 7:21 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive Clip Speeds Down the Devil's Mile (From Dread Central. 28 July 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- What I Watched, What You Watched #255 (From Rope Of Silicon. 27 July 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)