Screen Australia will host a one day seminar on Monday 3 December about film-making across multiple platforms. The seminar, open to the public in Sydney will be lead by experts who have worked across Game of Thrones, The Bourne Legacy, Titanic, Pirates of the Caribbean and Australia’s Storm Surfers 3D. Tickets are $50.
Screen Australia and StoryLabs will present world-class film campaign designers and experiential storytelling experts in a one-off, full-day public seminar in Sydney on Monday 3 December. Film 3.0 | Making Multi-platform Movies will showcase insights, case studies and practical guidance on producing multi-platform extensions for feature films; turning them from one-off views into an exploratory, expanded ‘storyworld’ spread across mediums, platforms and devices. Attendance is strongly recommended for film and digital industry professionals.
- Colin Delaney
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- 'Star Wars 7' Casts 'Game of Thrones' Swordsman Miltos Yerolemou (From MovieWeb. 1 September 2014, 10:53 AM, PDT)
- Stan Lee weighs in on the possibility of a Black Widow movie (From Flickeringmyth. 1 September 2014, 10:51 AM, PDT)
- Game Of Thrones’ Miltos Yerolemou Joins Star Wars: Episode VII (From Collider.com. 1 September 2014, 10:43 AM, PDT)
Universal Pictures [us]
- 10 Biggest Box Office Bombs That Lost Millions (From Obsessed with Film. 1 September 2014, 4:37 AM, PDT)
- Box Office: 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is 'Above' all the competition at no. 1 again (From Hitfix. 31 August 2014, 9:40 AM, PDT)
- Celebrate the End of Summer With 23 Shirtless, Beachy, and Bikini-Filled GIFs (From BuzzSugar. 31 August 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- The Guest, Wizard of Oz, Equalizer: 5 must-see September movie releases (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 1 September 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Wamg’s Guide To 100+ Films For Fall / Holiday 2014 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 29 August 2014, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson Has Long Blonde Hair in New ‘Maps to Stars’ Trailer (From TheImproper.com. 29 August 2014, 10:56 AM, PDT)