With rumours emerging that Conan may be rebooted with original star Arnold Schwarzenegger returning to the role, there’s been a lot of talk over whether it’s necessarily the right idea or just a cash in on his recent availability. With that in mind, we look at five roles we don’t want The Austrian Oak to reprise at all costs.
Whatever happens, please don’t say ‘I’ll be back’ to these, Arnie.
John Kimble – Kindergarten Cop (1990)
This effort by Ivan Reitman is tonally one of Arnie’s oddest movies; a plot about drug dealers, murdered informants, and sweet school children doesn’t entirely provide a coherent framework for Schwarzenegger to do his thing as Lapd cop Kimble. It’s not his worst film, but a 21st Century sequel would inevitably be darker, gritter and have some sort of running commentary on social issues; in what would essentially »
- Nathan Rhodes-Brandon
Similar News ItemsChristopher Nolan (I)
- Horror Highlights: ABC’S Of Death 2 1/2: World Competition Edition, Fear, Inc. Clip, Let’S Be Evil (From DailyDead. 26 July 2016, 7:09 AM, PDT)
- Color Real: On the Brothers Quay (From MUBI. 26 July 2016, 6:09 AM, PDT)
- Four Brothers Quay Films To Premiere Online Exclusively on Mubi (From Indiewire. 25 July 2016, 3:55 PM, PDT)
- Spike TV Greenlights ‘Caraoke Showdown’ Series Hosted by Craig Robinson (From Variety - TV News. 26 July 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- All the Times Sandra Bullock Lit Up a Room (From Popsugar. 26 July 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Shailene Woodley Caravans Across U.S. to Democratic National Convention (From Variety - Film News. 25 July 2016, 8:01 AM, PDT)
- Jason Bourne review (From Den of Geek. 25 July 2016, 7:48 AM, PDT)
- Review: ‘Lights Out’ Is Too Dim To Make Its Ambitious Premise Really Shine (From Indiewire. 21 July 2016, 6:57 PM, PDT)
- Scott Cooper Western Hostiles Adds Interstellar Star Timothee Chalamet (From We Got This Covered. 21 July 2016, 12:52 PM, PDT)