With rumours emerging that Conan may be rebooted with original star Arnold Schwarzenegger returning to the role, there’s been a lot of talk over whether it’s necessarily the right idea or just a cash in on his recent availability. With that in mind, we look at five roles we don’t want The Austrian Oak to reprise at all costs.
Whatever happens, please don’t say ‘I’ll be back’ to these, Arnie.
John Kimble – Kindergarten Cop (1990)
This effort by Ivan Reitman is tonally one of Arnie’s oddest movies; a plot about drug dealers, murdered informants, and sweet school children doesn’t entirely provide a coherent framework for Schwarzenegger to do his thing as Lapd cop Kimble. It’s not his worst film, but a 21st Century sequel would inevitably be darker, gritter and have some sort of running commentary on social issues; in what would essentially »
- Nathan Rhodes-Brandon
Similar News ItemsChristopher Nolan (I)
- Blu-ray, DVD Release: Insomnia (1997) (From Disc Dish. 22 April 2014, 3:08 PM, PDT)
- Transcendence Review: 10 Reasons It Sucks (From Obsessed with Film. 22 April 2014, 9:50 AM, PDT)
- Alcon’s Johnny Depp Failure ‘Transcendence;’ What The Hell Happened? (From Deadline New York. 21 April 2014, 6:07 PM, PDT)
- 'Seven Samurai': Why Your Favorite Movies Owe a Huge Debt to the Japanese Classic (From Moviefone. 22 April 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Is George Clooney finally 'set to pop the question'? (From RealBollywood. 21 April 2014, 12:53 AM, PDT)
- The 101 Best Sports Movies of All Time (From Moviefone. 20 April 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- David Fincher out of Aaron Sorkin’s Steve Jobs biopic, but… (From SmellsLikeScreenSpirit. 22 April 2014, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- Danny Boyle and Leonardo DiCaprio to Team up for Steve Jobs Biopic? (From GeekTyrant. 22 April 2014)
- 10 Batsuits we’d like to see in Batman Vs. Superman and Beyond (From HeyUGuys. 22 April 2014, 3:19 AM, PDT)