With rumours emerging that Conan may be rebooted with original star Arnold Schwarzenegger returning to the role, there’s been a lot of talk over whether it’s necessarily the right idea or just a cash in on his recent availability. With that in mind, we look at five roles we don’t want The Austrian Oak to reprise at all costs.
Whatever happens, please don’t say ‘I’ll be back’ to these, Arnie.
John Kimble – Kindergarten Cop (1990)
This effort by Ivan Reitman is tonally one of Arnie’s oddest movies; a plot about drug dealers, murdered informants, and sweet school children doesn’t entirely provide a coherent framework for Schwarzenegger to do his thing as Lapd cop Kimble. It’s not his worst film, but a 21st Century sequel would inevitably be darker, gritter and have some sort of running commentary on social issues; in what would essentially »
- Nathan Rhodes-Brandon
Similar News ItemsChristopher Nolan (I)
- From Slacker to Sunshine – The Sundance Success Stories (From HeyUGuys. 10 March 2014, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- 13 Long-Delayed Film Projects We Wish Would Get Made Already (From Obsessed with Film. 10 March 2014, 3:29 AM, PDT)
- Cosplay: Lyndsey Elaine As Bane From The Dark Knight Rises (From ComicBookMovie. 9 March 2014, 3:31 AM, PDT)
- TV Review: Premiere of ‘From Dusk Till Dawn’ Lacks Originality (From HollywoodChicago.com. 10 March 2014, 2:03 PM, PDT)
- 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' hits SXSW to help 'Keep Austin Weird' (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 10 March 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Divergent''s Shailene Woodley: "What You See Now Is Who I Am Always" (From kidspickflicks. 10 March 2014, 1:44 PM, PDT)
- Director’s Notebook: Scott Cooper Breaks Down His Favorite Scene from ‘Out of the Furnace’ (From Movies.com. 11 March 2014)
- Box Office: ‘Noah’ On Course for $35 Million-Plus Opening (From Variety - Film News. 10 March 2014, 6:02 PM, PDT)
- This Week in Blu-ray / DVD Releases: Inside Llewyn Davis, The Book Thief ... (From JoBlo. 10 March 2014, 5:56 PM, PDT)