Just in time for your Halloween spook fest, bite into vampire-inspired dishes. HBO's "True Blood" is out with its own cookbook, "True Blood: Eats, Drinks, and Bites from Bon Temps" -- it's packed with 85 sexy vampire recipes.
As "True Blood" fans know, food plays a major role on the hit show. "True Blood" creator Alan Ball, along with Bayou chef Marcelle Bienvenu, put together this collection of down-home Southern recipes.
Healthy Hollywood has a few recipes to share.
(makes 3 cups)
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1 cup chopped onion
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"True Blood" (2008)
- Star Trek: Discovery adds James Frain as Spock’s father, premiere date delayed (From Flickeringmyth. 18 January 2017, 10:30 AM, PST)
- Star Trek: Discovery Gets Delayed Again by CBS, No Premiere Date Set (From TVLine.com. 18 January 2017, 10:19 AM, PST)
- Criminal Minds First Look: Jane Lynch Returns for 'Intense' Reid Storyline (From TVLine.com. 18 January 2017, 7:30 AM, PST)
Alan Ball (I)
- New Girls Final Season Trailer Updates Us on Each Girl's Relationship Status (From TVLine.com. 9 January 2017, 11:51 AM, PST)
- The Young Pope Review: Strangely Hypnotic, And Yet Utterly Ridiculous (From TVLine.com. 9 January 2017, 6:00 AM, PST)
- PaleyFest 2017 Unveils Full Lineup: Grey's, Walking Dead, Pll and More (From TVLine.com. 7 January 2017, 6:00 AM, PST)