The venue is a new-ish joint called 3030 Dundas West and the fit is more than right. As it turns out, party organizer and Fango contributor (and resident party DJ) John Nicol went to high school with 3030 owner Jameson Kelly and they shared a love for horror…and Fangoria.
Since 3030 is hosting our wild, weird shenanigans, John took some time to chat with Jameson over some vintage pinball and pumpkin ale, both of which can be enjoyed at Black Sunday this weekend.
"Growing up in the ‘80s was a great time. I got hooked on all the classic horror icons like Freddy and Pinhead. Additionally, I was exposed to some of the most incredible gore and camp horrors of the time like Dead Alive, the Evil Dead series or anything involving zombies," Kelly says. "I can still remember putting together my Fright Flicks cards, reading the backs and trying to form the poster. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (FANGORIA Staff)
Similar News ItemsDead Alive (1992)
- BrainDead Season 1 Episode 3 Review: Goring Oxes: How You Can Survive the War on Government Through Five Easy Steps (From TVfanatic. 27 June 2016, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- New Dead Alive-Inspired Apparel from Cavity Colors (From DailyDead. 10 March 2016, 8:25 AM, PST)
- Horror-Comedy Attack of the Lederhosen Zombies Gets a New Teaser (From Dread Central. 21 January 2016, 12:41 PM, PST)
Black Sunday (1960)
- Drive-In Dust Offs: Planet Of The Vampires (1965) (From DailyDead. 24 September 2016, 11:52 AM, PDT)
- Mill of the Stone Women (German import) (From Trailers from Hell. 23 July 2016, 11:13 AM, PDT)
- Blood and Black Lace (From Trailers from Hell. 2 July 2016, 1:14 PM, PDT)